FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 335

MaxZ:
If we pass that level, then what happens to the franc? It will become cheaper than the dollar... Does the franc need that?

I am not saying anything about passing it....it needs to get there first....not about the franc...but a cheap euro is good for the eurozone...

What is Bernake saying?

shestakoff84:
What is Bernanke saying?
2012.07.24 14:49:11 *Bernanke: Education can reduce poverty and increase total lifetime earnings
2012.07.24 14:48:07 *FED Chairman Bernanke: The economy depends on a productive workforce and skilled workers
2012.07.24 14:49:47 *Bernankedid not talk about monetarypolicy during his speech

margaret:
2012.07.24 14:49:11 *Bernanke: Education can reduce poverty and boost lifetime earnings overall
2012.07.24 14:48:07 *Foreign Bank Chairman Bernanke: The health of the economy depends on a productive workforce and skilled workers

Where are you looking?

Uncle benja does not sound very enthusiastic. he sounds like the euro-dollar.

yosuf:
All right, stick to the trader's blue line, although it is too optimistic after the reversal, but the moment of reversal is more or less correct at the moment, i.e., preferably up, for now. but, if the vertical line equals (crosses) the price, i.e., is to the right of the price - then the market will go down again. Practice, learn to understand it.
Hello everyone. Yusuf, I wonder if you haven't tried to perform statistical analysis on the history. I may, for instance, always check errors of my forecasts. Example for gold, forecast from June:

and that's the data right now:

shestakoff84:
Where do you look?
In my terminal

yosuf:
All right, stick to the trader's blue line, although it is too optimistic after the reversal, but the moment of reversal is more or less correct at the moment, i.e., preferably up, for now. but, if the vertical line equals (crosses) the price, i.e., is to the right of the price - then the market will go down again. Practice, learn to understand it.
If you look in the upside, it is more likely a correction - the trend is not finished yet - one of the possible solutions - it is a flat situation for three days, but according to the Fibotime zones it turns out that the fall will continue till mid-August

Is he done there no?
Reason: