FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 252

Kondratiev_A_A:

I don't see it, don't be angry, I think 100pts is a big drawdown....
I consider currency moves in steps the eu has a step of 140pp - until the step has gone nowhere.

Kondratiev_A_A:

I don't see it, don't get angry, I think 100 pps is a big drawdown...

For a real investor 100 pips is a mere stone's throw from the market, the main thing is to have the right view, all the rest is of no importance )))

Euro continues to rise on rumours about China

The Euro continues to rise steadily with the pair absorbing the stops at 1.3240 and has strengthened to 1.32. by now. Traders believe that the reason for such a rally could be rumors about China's intentions to lower reserve requirements for banks.

Keyword: FOREX

What in God's name))))) ....Told you in 2 hours... And you haven't sold yet? ))))

azfaraon:
..Haven't you sold yet? ))))
"... then we're coming to you"... :)))

azfaraon:
What in God's name are you doing? ))))) .... I told you in two hours... You haven't sold yet? ))))
Where do you want to buy it? (then )

Tantrik:
And where will you be buying from? (later )
I could be wrong of course, as on mech system I open, probably will be short term up, and medium term downwards I look below 1.3130

azfaraon:
I could be wrong of course, because I open with mechanical system, for sure there will be some short term streaks up, and medium term downwards, I look below 1.3130
Ok!

What about you? Buying? Pipping?))

21april:
MIG Bank: Bearish scenario on gold will become relevant again with a fall below 1634

Gold is trading under the 200-day MA at 1684 and has weakened to 1635.00 today, threatening a further drop to 1600, 1567 and 1522 (December 29 low) should it break the 1634 level.

As MIG Bank analysts wrote, a price move below 1522 potentially represents "a unique tactical buying opportunity". "A sustained and consolidated breakout of this level would reinforce the risks of a broader decline, which we forecast. Our cyclical analysis still puts initial targets at $1460 and $1300," reports analysts Bijoy Car, also citing 1810 as a key bastion of resistance to bearish onslaught.

Keyword: ECONOMY
1320 - 1350 reversal^.