learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 350

Renat Akhtyamov:

Hello, everyone!

The topic has been remembered, that's normal.

Where is Roman?

I'm the one who came back - and brought it up from the bottom of....

I don't see roman, but ido seekhorosh .

And then there's the stochastic guru...

Which is better - more profit or no (reduced) drawdown ?

LRA:
And what is better - more profit or no (less) drawdown?

Everything has to be in balance. If you have a small drawdown on the test, there is a chance that it will not go down in real life.

If you have a large profit and large drawdown in the tester, it shows the fitting of the results to the chart, and in real life will definitely go down ...

I recommend when optimizing the drawdown should be ticked at 70% and the results should not be less than 65% ... But this is my opinion ///.

I like the demo better, I don't trust the tester much.

elmucon:

it's me who's back - and I've picked it up from the bottom....

I don't see Roman, but I doseekhorosh .

and there's the stochastic guru...

Ah, I remember your "exact entry."

How's it going?

Renat Akhtyamov:

Oh, I remember your "exact entry".

How's it going?

I had no time for forex - I moved to another country along with the peninsula,

I had a lot on my mind at once: starting with a passport change and ending with a property reissue...

blackouts... problems with the Internet - well, it was fun.

Now everything seems to have settled down - we can play again. So it's too early to talk about successes.

I've got some old stuff. I'm just writing .....

What about you? "Have you taken off your pants yet? (joking)

Renat Akhtyamov:

How's it going?

Here's what I did last night, let's see what happens.

Three orders, all in the black.

the last one closed because the canadian went against the grain

The eurik's gonna go down next.

In short - the robot is trading the euro looking at AUD, NZD,CAD, JPY - it's not looking at the eurik...

In the tester it looks like this

Quote - "the eurik isabout togo down"

YYYYYYY

elmucon:

Quote - "the eurik isabout togo down"

YYYYYYY

The Canadian should probably be removed. He often walks on his own, like a cat. Maybe a Swissman or a pound would be better?

Has the last order been closed at breakeven or manually?

khorosh:

The Canadian should probably be removed, he often walks around on his own, like a cat. Maybe, it would be better to replace it with Swiss or Pound?

Did you close the last order at breakeven or manually?

The last one closed at 2 pips on the change of the signal ....

Once upon a time - a long time ago I copied this somewhere -

Для практической работы на форексе:
если курс AUDUSD растет, а USDCAD и USDJPY падают, то по валютным парам GBPUSD и EURUSD как минимум нельзя ставить на "sell" и как максимум нужно приготовиться открывать сделку на "buy".
если курсы AUDUSD и USDCAD стоят, а GBPUSD и EURUSD растут, значит этот рост непродолжительный и на очередном пике роста необходимо закрыть сделки на "buy" по GBPUSD и EURUSD, т.к. у них этот рост не начало краткосрочного тренда, а флейт. И согласно правилам работы на 
флейте на пике роста GBPUSD и EURUSD (фрактал вверх), можно открыть сделку в противоположную сторону (Stop-loss на 5-7 пунктов выше этого фрактала вверх + подтверждение, что AUDUSD начал падать, а USDCAD, USDCHF и USDJPY расти
идеальная ситуация для безошибочного открытия сделок по GBPUSD и EURUSD и взятие за торговую сессию не менее 40-50 пунктов по каждой из валютных пар союзников - пробитие уровней сопротивления (поддержки) всеми валютными парами, а именно AUDUSD в одну сторону, а USDCAD, 
USDCHF и USDJPY в противоположную.
все валютные пары движутся от уровня к уровню своего сопротивления или поддержки. Пробитие уровня сопротивление (а) приводит к движению к уровню сопротивления (б). Не пробитие уровня сопротивления (б) ведет к остановке и к откату валютной пары от уровня (б) к уровню (а).
пробитие после начала движения хотя бы двумя валютными парами вслед за первым своим уровнем еще и второго - признак того, что GBPUSD и EURUSD так же пробьют свои вторые уровни и устремятся от своего второго уровня к третьим уровням своего сопротивления или поддержки.
движение валютных пар на форексе не является синхронным и одновременным. Первыми начинают движение кто-то из трех следующих валютных пар: USDJPY, AUDUSD или USDCAD.
трейдеру остается время для безошибочного открытия сделок по GBPUSD и EURUSD (в одну сторону) и по USDCHF (в противоположную сторону), т.к. с момента старта USDJPY, AUDUSD и USDCAD проходит 5 и более минут ПЕРЕД стартом ваших основных рабочих пар – GBPUSD, EURUSD и USDCHF.

added just the new zealan - so for now it will be like this ....

Reason: