learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 353

I couldn't take it anymore and went in for all currencies on another computer --- let's see what happens

yyyy

elmucon:
khorosh - translate the owl for me on 5 ... for old times' sake ...

Why translate it, it trades on one pair. And signals (calculations) can be taken from all pairs and in the mt4 tester

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Why translate it, it trades on one pair. And signals (calculations) can be taken from all pairs and in the mt4 tester

I have to try it on multicurrency ...

I closed it like this.

andee

that's it = go to bed = consider theorem proven ....

elmucon:
khorosh - transfer the owl to my 5 ... For old friendship ...
Unfortunately I don't know mql5 either, I only work on MT4.

khorosh:
Unfortunately I don't know mql5 either, I only work on MT4.

How "uneducated" you and I are ))))))))))

CLASSIC

classics

The only thing I'm sure of is that the robot will last for a year and will make 200%... I just don't have a year to check it...

So I decided to reoptimize to an aggressive method on 15 minute timeframe ...

aim to double in a month ....

elmucon:

CLASSIC

The only thing I'm sure of is that the robot will last for a year and will make 200%... I just don't have a year to check it...

Maybe I should at least put it on a cent account then, because I probably won't be able to withdraw profit from a demo

Vitaly Muzichenko:
Maybe you should at least put it on a cent account then, because you probably will not be able to withdraw profit from a demo account

No - enough - I've already bet so much on a cent account that I don't feel like it yet ....

elmucon:

CLASSIC

Vitaly Muzichenko:
I tried to put my hand in the game, and I don't know how to use it.
If you put $1 in there and after a year of work, your EA will make $4096, and then you may withdraw $4K every month.

Sincerely.

Reason: