Avalanche - page 418

Mathemat:
A report with less than a few hundred trades cannot be relied upon seriously - especially if it is a martin.

The direction in which an order is opened and its time of existence are randomly determined. If there is a loss, an order is opened in the opposite direction with double the lot and double the time of existence. All orders are closed by the total profit. So, the number of orders is also random. )))

In general, this is an experiment in trading an EA with unpredictable behaviour in an unpredictable market ))))

A slightly different (less risky) version for those who want to indulge.

Mathemat:
A report with less than a few hundred trades cannot be relied upon seriously - especially if it's a martin.

I don't trust martin and avalanche at all. To sprinkle the code with such things is a piece of cake. And it doesn't have to be. On the Net (and on this forum) there are original profiled versions of EAs on these topics. You can rejoice for a long time, but it is difficult to earn. Very disappointing is the finale, because hangs get in the way. When the green line appears in the tester chart, something immediately alarms.

Knowing who I'm talking to, the question is: how can a tester be forced not to simulate but to download missing ticks?

artikul:

In general, this is an experiment in trading an EA with unpredictable behaviour in an unpredictable market ))))

A slightly different (less risky) version for those who want to indulge.

Please explain to a non-professional what is the effect and benefit of using EQ(...).

if(EQ(OrderType(),OP_SELL))       
      return(-1); 

вместо  традиционного 
if(OrderType()==OP_SELL)
return(-1);

Хочется познать некоторые тонкости, которые используют в своей работе профессиональные прогеры.

Mathemat:
A report with less than a few hundred trades cannot be relied upon seriously - especially if it's a martin.

Hooray! I've got 610 trades since July 15, 2010!!! So you can rely seriously. :-)))

khorosh:

Please explain to a layman what the effect and benefit of using EQ(...) is.

Error handling and ironing out of the job is possible

khorosh:

Hooray! I've got 610 trades since 15 July 2010!!! So you can rely seriously. :-)))

Choose another pair, as EUR-USD is trending right now. For example, try USD-CHF or AUD-USD

new-rena:

Choose another pair, as EUR-USD is currently trending. For example try USD-CHF or AUD-USD
Trending since 13.09, and from 15.07 to 10.09, if you look at the daily chart, I would not say that there was a trend.

new-rena:

Error handling and ironclad job processing possible
It's a pity my level of programming doesn't allow me to understand why error handling is impossible without this function. And ironclad job processing is such a wilderness for me... :-)))

new-rena:

Choose another pair, because EUR-USD is trending. For example, try USD-CHF or AUD-USD

Unfortunately, the USDCHF quotes have been downloaded only from 20.08.2010, and there are only 241 deals, so the confidence level is lower. But the fact that the EA tuned for EUR without changing its parameters passes the test in this area without losing on USDCHF gives some hope.

Reason: