learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 347

YOUNGA:
How do you catch the trend - is the moving average enough? And it seems that the trades are not enough - is it not a period adjustment?

I can use different indicators, including Ma, and, accordingly, the results may be worse or better. Now I optimized my Expert Advisor since 01.01.2015 and checked from what date it works with good profit. It appeared to be since April 29, 2014. Here's the picture.

TEXX:

Hello Villagers.

All of the following is NOT ADVERTISEMENT!!!

Guys, I quit forex a couple of years ago. Now I'm mining cryptocurrencies and I don't have any regrets, there are fish there :)

I hadn't seen fish with simple GTX750 videocard, those crumbs, that they were making and there wasn't enough money for electricity. And every year the complexity of mining only grows, and not proportional to the cost of bitcoins.

The big corporations have long invested huge sums in this business and there is such power that mining does not reach the average user no matter how cool the computer is, the rich people have thousands of these computers in one) aha wanted to make money at home on the computer, it's funny)

comparing mining to forex is ludicrous

How are the "villagers" doing, what's new in the "vegetable garden"?

PROBA

YES - the drawdown is great BUT!!!! optimization was done from 2010 to 2016 ... from 2007 to 2010 EA did not see chart as well as after 2016 ...

standing on demo ... awaiting ....

I've been playing with the mt5 tester and here are some of the results.

I've been playing with the mt5 tester here and here are some results. i don't have martin, and i don't have any support for trades.

all due respect.

P.S. somewhere was with 10$ almost 10 000 000 can not find.

found it.

The real deal is in the real world.

Andrey Kisselyov:
As for the brokers, if you get results like mine and at the same time use 1 order in the market as I do, it will be something.

my respect.

P.S. i have never done any chart fitting and i advise you not to cheat yourself.

the second state without martin and with one lot ... Just so you know... (Oh, there's a lot of gurus around here)

Oh yes, about results like yours - show me the money - that's the result... and we're all good at drawing pictures here ....

elmucon:

the second state without martin and with one lot ... Just so you know... (Oh, there's a lot of gurus around here)

Oh yes, about results like yours - show me the money - that's the result... And we're all good at drawing pictures here ....

As for the brokers, one lot does not mean one order in the market.

As for the gurus, I would never consider myself such a guru.

i do not understand the results.

all due respect.

As for the mall's performance, I don't really understand. i'm not a guru, i've never considered myself a guru. i don't understand.

Andrey Kisselyov:

i don't want to trade just one lot. one lot does not mean one order in the market. i always have one order in the market.

I can't say anything about the guru, I've never considered myself to be one.

i do not understand the results.

Regards.

P.S. if you position yourself as a guru, it looks like i have crossed your path. i am not a guru and not even a guru.

Well after the phrase"if you get results like mine" I knew I was dealing with a pro, so I asked to see the profits on a real account (it's about results).

i don't care if you are a guru or not ... especially afterKisselevs Stoxastik I am below the peg...

Why don't you show me the one-year real-time report of your EA with a profit of say 300 per cent so let's discuss results ...

PS by the way - how did the stochastic - did it help? or just for sale? ..... ;}

Reason: