learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 189

elmucon:

Hello villagers - meet BOMBER

Hello,

If you don't do advertising for sale.

Then why don't you put your Bomber code out there for all the forum to refine ?

I have a desire to squeeze this out and make improvements of my own.

Looking for decompilers to break it I have no desire.

Demo trading is not interesting. If at least micro real, then you can.

Put a copyer from demo to real silly, not seeing the code itself.

Plus there is a desire to try my ideas in your bot. Why do you hide the code from everyone?

Thanks for the reply

success.sh7:

Hello,

If you don't do advertising for sale.

Then why don't you put your Bomber code out there for the whole forum to refine ?

I have a desire to squeeze this out and make improvements.

No desire to look for decompilers to break it.

Demo trading is not interesting. If at least micro real, then you can.

Putting a copier from demo to real is silly without seeing the code itself.

Plus there is a desire to try my ideas in your bot. Why do you hide the code from everyone ?

Thanks for the response.

It's the author's right to post or not. Why don't you try your ideas in your bot?

Roman.:

No code?

Today's environment. Trading a percentage of DEP at the start, so the risks are the same as at the start...

See previous page.

Expenses and settings are in the branch.

Such a number of poses and alive So it will live. All the more so real. Good luck.

zoritch:

is in the process of testing a similar bomber from 27 December... :-)))

Missed it, didn't see it. Even very cool. Is he afraid of a flat or a trend?

Sta2066:
Such a number of poses.and is alive Then he will live. All the more real. Good luck.

Yes, thank you. BUT, MOST IMPORTANTLY, THE PARAMETER VALUES OF A NUMBER OF EXPOSURES NEED TO BE OPTIMISED AFTER MORE THAN 30% OF THE TIME THEIR PERFORMANCE HAS BEEN OPTIMISED ON THE REAL! :-)

khorosh:
It is the author's right to edit it or not. Why do not you try your ideas in your bot?

Yes I try. You do not worry about my ideas.

It's just that this is a forum for programming, not for advertising and sales.

The author did not understand how he put it up.

It looks like he put it up for improvement, but there is nothing to improve.

Sta2066:
Missed it, didn't see it. Very cool even. Is he afraid of a flat or a trend?

Afraid of a flat... he's kind of focused on a breakout.

zoritch:

is afraid of a flat... it's kind of oriented towards a breakdown.
I figured that out in the next thread. And how did the hep 18. Personally, I got hit pretty hard. Stops in the pile, pendants in the pile.

Sta2066:
I figured that out in the next thread. And how did the hep 18.system take it. Personally, I got seriously squashed. Stops in the pile. pendants in the pile.

Sadly, like any robot, if people are overextended... :-)))

a few loses in a row, (all the upper bays flew away...) but I'm not giving up hope, even on the contrary

I've come up with a new line of behavior for these price gaps... a sharp increase in the lot to close the gap...

and simultaneous ( also sharp) reduction of TP.... I'll be watching.... in the tester seems to be repulsed by....

This system is similar to a shifter with an increased lot. It works in principle, but sometimes with large drawdown equal to the initial deposit...

In my opinion, it is based on exponential dependence of lot sizes of subsequent positions opened, taking into account the coefficient defined for each currency.

Reason: