learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 16

Arctik:

First of all what is shown on the picture above, there is a consecutive addition or reduction of lots. But lots can overlap each other, or even have a gap between them.

And the second omission in my opinion is that a martin is applied based on a linear sequence of events. there is no consideration of applying a martin through, say, an event, or through a certain unnecessary series of events. And the probabilities of these events are initially assumed by many to be the same.

and this is the subtleties that the avalanche and slush funders somehow don't pay attention to....

Dear forum members, I would like to ask for your help! Could you help me set up the indicators on the platform properly. I would be very grateful. I have experience, but I can't speculate on the market trend without technical analysis. That's why I would like to ask for your help.

That sounds like trolling to me.

DmitriyN:

I'm shocked. Looked at the visualisation - a horror film.

I don't want to swear, but it's hard to get far with this kind of averaging - lots of extra losing orders.
The rules of averaging are broken - the entries are terrible - you have to take money from someone. From whom can they be taken, for example - at extrema?

In addition, it seems that the EA does not take into account the market strength for averaging at all, which leads to losses.
But, if my opinion is of interest - always at your service.

If by market strength you mean the maximum undrawn trend, it does not have to be taken into account. If during testing the Expert Advisor successfully passes the test on the whole quotes history, it means that it successfully overcomes the maximal ubiquitous trend. If this is not the case, it means that wrong parameters of the Expert Advisor are used or the algorithm of the Expert Advisor needs to be corrected.

khorosh:
If by market strength you mean the maximum undeflected trend, then it does not need to be specifically taken into account in any way. If the Expert Advisor successfully passes the test on the whole quotes history, it means that it successfully overcomes the maximal ubiquitous trend. If this is not the case, it means that wrong parameters of the Expert Advisor are used or the algorithm of the Expert Advisor needs to be corrected.

By the way,khorosh :, your Expert Advisors behaved perfectly on my real account, at the moment trading is suspended on this account for some time...

Ran these friends in the tester to date - everything, IMHO, is more than good, the main thing is reliability!

Cumulative report:

Individual reports on the Eurobucks and Poundbucks since 2011 - in the trailer.

Files:
1.zip  359 kb

Roman.:

By the way,khorosh :, your advisors behaved fine on my real account, at the moment trading is suspended on this account for a while...

Ran these friends in the tester to date - everything, IMHO, is more than good, the main thing is reliability!

Cumulative report:

Individual reports on eurobucks and poundbucks since 2011 - in the trailer.

I have already written that I do not consider these EAs as my own. I have only corrected some mistakes and picked up the external parameters. I have never posted my EAs in the public domain.

khorosh:
I have already written that I do not consider these EAs as my own. I have only corrected some mistakes and picked up the external parameters. I have never posted my EAs in the public domain.

I see.

BeerGod, on what is this expert based?

One wipe and candle close price, only the algorithm is twisted, posted in Code Base, now under review by moderators.
Reason: