Exoteric, psychology for trading. - page 11

Integer:

I did, but it's very stressful, it takes a lot of focus and tension... And there is one interesting thing... when the deposit grows rapidly, unpleasant life events start to happen that blow your mind and disable this possibility for a long time, you don't even want to repeat them.

However... looks like a defence against trying to see the future.

Thank you for clarifying.

Aleksander:

do you think he worked with one lot? use your brain... :-) maybe it's not about systems, but about proper money management?

If the system works, you can trade with one order and different marts. You may trade with one order and different marts. If it does not work, no money will save you. I've been working on this for a long time now and I've been working on this for a long time now.

Rorschach:
Indicator trading, like biolocation, is a matter of faith
You just don't know how to use indicators.

excelf:
_ could tell you many more interesting things.
More? And what interesting things have already been told, can I have a link to them?

Aleksander:

nah... I can control my ejaculation through Silence too... up to 1.5 hours of uninterrupted friction... driving her to a semi-conscious state from orgasms... when her eyes twitch...

not like you... 5 minutes, you cum, you turn to the wall and go to sleep... and your woman didn't even know what it was....

1.5 hours is awesome.

excelf: then you can trade with one order and different martins. And if there isn't any mm it won't be saved.
the answer is wrong :-) - already discussed in the next thread... trade on a dime... as long as you follow the trading rules :-)

excelf:
You just don't know how to use the indicators.

Can you teach me?

Aleksander:

nah... I can control my ejaculation through Silence too... up to 1.5 hours of uninterrupted friction... driving her to a semi-conscious state from orgasms... when her eyes twitch...

not like you... 5 minutes, you cum, you turn to the wall and go to sleep... and your chick didn't even know what it was....

Have you tried sensual asceticism?

Silent:

However... looks like a defence against trying to see the future.

Thank you for clarifying.

It's all about wasting merit on wish fulfillment very quickly there. There is no protection against trying to see the future. If one only spends them at great speed and does not accumulate them, one can come to a sad end unexpectedly.

Tanya:

1.5 hours is awesome.
She's probably already had time to sleep, drink coffee and read a book)
Reason: