Bitcoin miner - page 70

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Which pool and program, if it's not a secret?

A lot of places advertise this http://zcash.flypool.org/ , but confused by the message in the header "Due to a bug in Zcash version 1.0.3 we are still unable to send transactions to z addresses! Therefore DO NOT USE z-addresses for mining at the pool now". i.e. it's not clear if they can't solve the problem for a long time, and more importantly what kind of wallets to create then - private ones?

Flypool, Excavator 1.3.8a

On the contrary, it's good that they write.

Just at my exchanger ZEC wallet begins with the letter "t", if you on Yobit, you must

ZEC wallet starts with a "t" if you're on Yobit, it should be created automatically.

ZEC does not need private wallet, you can mine directly to exchanger wallet (I do so, no problem).

Memory must be increased to 8 GB (I do not remember where, but I read that 4 may be not enough).

And the virtual memory should be installed at least 32 GB, it is definitely necessary for the proper operation of the miners.

prostotrader:

On the contrary, it's good that they write it.

I just have a ZEC wallet begins with a "t", if you are on Yobit, then you should

ZEC wallet starts with a "t" if you're on Yobit, it should be created automatically.

ZEC does not need private wallet, you can mine directly to exchanger wallet (I do so, no problem).

Memory must be increased to 8 GB (I do not remember where, but I read that 4 may be not enough).

And the virtual memory should be installed at least 32 GB, it is definitely needed for the correct operation of the miners.

Thanks for the info.

I am looking for an exchanger, Yobit is interesting option, is it realistic to connect MT5/MT4 or another terminal? I have a good idea how to use it on my account.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

I am trying to choose an exchange. Yobit is interesting, is it realistic to connect MT5/MT4 or another terminal? I'm not sure if I can connect it to Yobit or not.

I have to use custom tool, like bitfinex in the article.

i have not got any info about MT4 and MT5, but they are only threatening to do it.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Thanks for the information.

I am trying to choose an exchange, Yobit is interesting, is it possible to connect MT5/MT4 or another terminal to it? I have to use my browser version, it glitches too much.

I've been working on it for a while now.

Комбинатор:

only through a custom tool like bitfinex in the article.

xbtce has been threatening to connect MT4 and MT5 for almost a year, but so far they are only threatening, and the exchange is not top-notch to put it mildly, although some platform, including one for margin trading, is connected

Yes, I see they have an API there, has no one made a good adapter for it yet...

Thanks.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

It's glitches today, but otherwise it's working fine.

I'll keep an eye on it.

prostotrader:

Did you deal with setting up two or more currencies at the same time in this miner?

Please share the configuration for it - I don't understand how to set up the json file there...

Zec digs harder on 7950 - only 97 h/s , while Zen has about 220 h/s , although, according to the idea, they have the same algorithms - what's the catch is not clear.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Have you worked out how to set up two or more currencies at the same time in this miner?

Please share how to configure it - I don't understand how to configure the json file...

It's very simple, in BAT file you should set only JSON file name.

And in the JSON file we should write

[
        {"time":1,"commands":[
                {"id":1,"method":"algorithm.add","params":["equihash","equihash.eu.nicehash.com:3357","34HKWdzLxWBduUfJE9JxaFhoXnfC6gmePG.testrig"]}
        ]},
        {"time":2,"commands":[
                {"id":1,"method":"worker.add","params":["0","1"]},
                {"id":1,"method":"worker.add","params":["0","2"]},
                {"id":1,"method":"worker.add","params":["0","3"]}
        ]},

{"time":15,"loop":15,"commands":[
                {"id":1,"method":"algorithm.print.speeds","params":[]}
        ]}
]
worker.add - сколько видеокарт, столько раз и добавляем воркеров, в примере 3
Inalgorithm.add you need to addyour own data

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Zec digs harder on 7950 - only 97 h/s, while Zen has about 220 h/s, although, according to the idea, they have the same algorithms - what's the catch is not clear.

It can not be that the same algorithm hash rate is different.

Maybe you use settings recommended by the site - they are not always correct.

Don't forget that pings to different servers are different.

I have tried almost all miners, but Excavator, in my opinion, is the best of them all.

Very stable and works correctly everywhere on stratum - tsr servers.

Reason: