Exoteric, psychology for trading. - page 15

Freud:

some people keep it quiet all their lives, butthey don't seem to bedoing too well...

depending on what you consider ace not ace... everything is relative

In fact, it's time you read Castaneda to the end, and from the beginning... 3,8,1,2,4 volumes and so on to the end... maybe you'll get the hang of it...

although... all books go to hell, ididn't buy anyat all - i wasn't interested, i just told other people aboutmy experiences and theysaid that i had read such things and brought them to me

.... Here, fly in the morning... ♪ dream it out and see for yourself ♪-I told you how to enter a Bright Dream :) fly first and then the spectral analysis will decompose the quote waves intocomponents - and you'll be happy...

Aleksander:

Depending on what you consider to be ace not ace... it's all relative.

this is, by the way, a profound question - "silence" or "absence"

Freud:

some of them don't talk all their lives, but they don't do well...

But they are good at making stuff up, and when they get into a frenzy they can change the Earth's orbit or extinguish the Sun - they can do it all.

sand:

But they are good at making stuff up, and when they get excited they can change the Earth's orbit or extinguish the Sun, they can do anything.
Do you have an inferiority complex? :-) what are you babbling about?

Aleksander: I take a pack of cards... and ask if it's black or red, and if it's right, I discard it... and if it's wrong, I hit the deck on the tip of the nose...

You'd make a good auditor. You'd drive a poor man to OT8 in a couple of hours with that kind of fear.

That's the Scientology tone 40 - not allowing any objection or non-execution.

maybe electrocution is more effective? ))))))))))))))

alsu:
I suggest a new name for the branch (and subsequent book) - "Friction of Fortune: From Roulette through Graphomania to Out-of-Body Trading".

Hee hee ))

Mathemat:

You'd make a good auditor. You'd drive a poor man to OT8 in a couple of hours with that kind of fear.

That's the Scientology tone 40 - not allowing for objection or non-execution.

yeah... the point of ruthlessness could do something :-) too bad I don't care about people :-) otherwise I'd be an auditor...let them teach me (c)

Freud:
maybeelectrocution is more effective? ))))))))))))))
Freudo - it's not about the current... it's about Who is electrocuting... you can incinerate your victim, but if you don't see (really, with your eyes) the energy changes in the recipient... it won't do any good...

Aleksander:
Do you have an inferiority complex or something? :-) what are you yapping about?

and you see yourself in my every sentence? good for you, you're trained.
Reason: