Exoteric, psychology for trading. - page 14

Aleksander:
Well, there's an exit from the body through the whisperer.

Did you let the whisperer in?

What's going on here?

Read the topic - or rather the title... and try to make sense of it

Tanya:

Fifteen minutes is usually enough for me. It's better when it's a couple of times with a short break.
Yeah, you want to talk, too. I mean, it's two-person contact, not just an hour and a half of friction... brrr)

I suggest a new name for the branch (and subsequent book) - "Friction of Fortune: From Roulette through Graphomania to Out-of-Body Trading".

Yeah... you should write a book as a big-time flooder... "how I rattled off 2,769 messages, but I'm still a D..."

Aleksander:
Yeah... you should write a book for yourself as a big-time fluder... "how I rattled off 2,769 messages, but I'mstill a D..."

But that's not the case with me. I'm stupid.

You got your way...

Svinozavr:It's not like that with me.I' m stupid.

You gotyour way...

Nothing... just six months of silence of the mind, will lead to a completely different result :-)

Aleksander:
as was D
I'm afraid to speculate what might be behind the D

Aleksander:
it's all right... just six months of silence of mind, will lead to a completely different result :-)

Yeah, well, I think I'll keep my mouth shut - I'll be smarter than that. Maybe...

===
(tearing away the shrouds of convention and tearing up the misunderstood social contract) Well what are you /*further unprintable*/

Aleksander:
nothing... Just half a year of silence of the mind, will lead to a completely different result :-)

Some people have been silent all their lives, but things don't go well for them...
Reason: