FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 180

strangerr:

You overestimate me, I don't know anything yet))) In the medium term I was stating my thoughts, and on H1 it's like this:

:))))))))) this is just a circus, a clown. you are just a genius of volumetric analysis....

Skyriver:
:))))))))) this is just a circus, a clown. you are a genius of volumetric analysis....

You see)))

strangerr:

You overestimate me, I don't know anything yet))) In the medium term I was stating my thoughts, and on H1 it's like this:

you're gonna get a loser on the open.

MobileMan:
You're gonna catch a moose on the open.

Is that a big deal? 22pp.

It's now 1.2707.

strangerr:

You see)))
If these were normalized (averaged volumes), you could analyze them, and so they are just divergences corresponding to the beginning and end of trading sessions.

Skyriver:
If they were normalized (averaged volumes) then we could analyze them, but otherwise they are just divergences corresponding to the beginnings and ends of trading sessions.

It's not the volumes at all, my young Freund, so calm down)))

strangerr:

Is that a big problem? 22pp.

It's now 1.2707.

It depends on the broker. A normal broker would close on the TP, but insta would close on the opening

MobileMan:
It depends on the broker. A normal broker would close on the TP, but insta would close on the opening

Each broker has its own conditions, I close on TP and SL regardless of the opening price.

strangerr:

It's now 1.2707.

It's bouncing around in a weird way. Jumped down to 1.2543, an hour later it was 1.2727...

zxc:

Somehow it bounces inexplicably. Jumped down to 1.2543, an hour later it was 1.2727...

The worst thing is that 30 seconds before closing on Friday I have allocated a hundred to catch the gap and tried to enter in 5 depots (5.0 lot on the insta) in general - insta-bitch has not given to open an order at 1.2640 ((( Now I even regret. Would have been +400 quid on the deposit of 100

Reason: