FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 177

strangerr:

Example. You go to the shop for a bottle of vodka, forget the money, meet an acquaintance, chat, etc.

Now let's break down your movement into timeframes, m1 for example. Sounds a bit schizo to me)))

One point. You - or he - with the same conditions and the same end result - will spend different amount of time. The character of the movement will be different, and it will appear in all sections.

No, guys, come on, or else some psychiatrist might wander in and find out where his potential clients hang out))))))))

Current layout of the mostly European indices

strangerr:
No, guys, come on, or else some psychiatrist might wander in and find out where his potential clients hang out))))))))

"A normal person is someone who has never been seen by a psychiatrist."

Just sayin'.

Haven't analysed in a while.

Been busy.

Looked at the charts - interesting situation.

Baja is not even 20p. Unless the character has changed, though hardly.

I think so.

strangerr:

You're a smart guy))))

Margaret, no argument about the long term, but how many bears can withstand a 10 figure pullback?

I can handle it.) 20 pieces for sure. That's why they invented averaging.

Silent:

"A normal person is someone who has never been seen by a psychiatrist."

Just sayin'.

I'll tell you a secret - there are no normal people in nature. Just don't tell anyone about it)))

MobileMan:
I can take it.) 20 pieces for sure. That's why they invented averages.
Maybe for you 10 grand, like for me a hundred quid. But looking at your PAMM is another hard one. I mean, to go from 3 to 11 grand and have equity tending towards zero, it's something else. You can't handle one more piece. You might as well copy someone else's trades.

Sta2066:
Maybe you need 10 grand like I need a hundred quid. But it's hard to look at your PAMM. Going from 3 to 11 grand and having equity going to zero is something. You can't handle one more piece. You might as well copy someone else's trades.
What are you doing? It's not PAMM, it's monitoring, which is set up incorrectly. It sort of copies trades from my main account, with lot, which I will specify in the monitoring settings. So, I went too far in the settings there. Even if monitoring will "go bust" - there will not even be 5% drawdown on the main account. So, no need to blather on. My MM is fine (in the medium term). Just have to start monitoring again then. I'll later post a fragment of the stack where I close all these sells (when I close them)

OK, I'm sorry.
Reason: