FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 175

sever32:
I guess the point of giving us extra history is something else) you can see it on the graph)
Struggle with pips. Interested in higher timeframes. Metaquotes don't do anything for nothing :)

Silent:
Struggle with pips. Getting interested in higher timeframes. Metaquotes just don't do anything :)
woah, a lot of people think there's "no land" behind the parity

Vizard:

hilarious... how did you live in the dark before? )))

Wizard, it's hilarious because my horizons widened after reading the last three pages.

strangerr:

Wizard, I'm hilarious myself, my horizons widened after reading the last three pages .

day well spent...)))

mocked(

I honestly haven't seen a story in MT before 1999, much less since 1971.

strangerr:

Wizard, I'm hilarious myself, my horizons widened after reading the last three pages.

Oh, you know all about forex, but the seriousness of the topic is clearly lacking.

sever32:

they laughed at me.

I honestly honestly haven't seen a story in MT before 1999, much less since 1971.

Don't take it personally, they'll make fun of anyone.

sever32:

mocked(

i honestly haven't seen a story before 1999.

no...if you're sitting on an intraday pips, you don't need it... if you need it, you're out of luck... you should have counted it yourself long ago...

you should also take into account that earlier than 1999 it is still synthetic...

M_Dimens:

Don't take it personally, they'll make fun of anyone

saw my tale from yesterday...made it especially for you with the theme of your interest in mind...good luck...

I still have one chart that analysed the history of the euro.

I didn't edit it. The white text marks are the course to the date of the event. What's beyond the 2008 crisis is not the point.

The movement of the euro has completely repeated the movement of the ECU. An accident?

PS Keep laughing ;)

Reason: