Give feedback - page 3

The man has a specific name - Stanislav Polovitsky. If you say it's shit, you have to justify your point of view.
Otherwise, it turns out - rudeness. Being rude does not make people beautiful. Criticism must be constructive.

Dim, you also understand that the codebase is full of shitheads, you won't write a review with justification for every pooch, you just have to look at it and that's it, and people just don't want to repeat themselves. how does this differ from the codebase ?

let's put it this way, a counter question, what's new about it compared to codebase ? what does it show for the dough in the method ?

Freud:
I'll answer in person.

What people!

What speeches!

The indignation full of trousers!

And who?

The main "oppressed and persecuted right-wingers" !

OUTRAGED!!!

The absence of a "Social Inquisition" (c).

??????? !!!!!!!!

The truth-tellers were not outraged by the fact that moderation should be abolished, but by the fact that it is there where it is not, and where it is needed it is there by the day.

The righteous were outraged not by the fact that the moderation should be abolished, but by the fact that it is there where it is not necessary, and where it is necessary, it is there like fire in the sky. I now retract, because you never know what to expect from people, they have sins, we know the vices .....

PS: It is very nice of you to turn everything upside down, professionally and objectively.

DmitriyN:
Criticism should be constructive.
OK. Then answer the question -- what is the difference between input and output?

I have to agree with dabloava, a silly example was given that 10 traders were given the same entry points and analyzed their different exits, in this case, perhaps it all depended on the correctness of the entry points.

We should try to achieve good entries and good exit points, then we need to cut the drawdown.

If we achieve good entrances, then we can think about exits - taking more profit.

Freud:

The truth-tellers were not outraged by the fact that moderation should be abolished, but by the fact that it is there where it is not and where it is needed it is there by the day.

The righteous were outraged not by the fact that the moderation should be abolished, but by the fact that it is there where it is not necessary, and where it is necessary, it is there like fire in the sky. I now retract, because you never know what to expect from people, they have sins, we know the vices .....

PS: It is very nice of you to turn everything upside down, professionally and objectively.

My dear Josiah, turning things upside down is your professional specialty, so don't blather on...

In my opinion, if a person says he knows how to make money with currency trading and wants to teach it to others - let him post the Investor Password to the real account.

FAQ:

My dear Yosya, turning things upside down is exactly your speciality, so don't blather on...

ooh, no..... I'll pass. I'm like a child. You don't have to provoke and I'll respond. You could at least answer in private. I urge you both to stop the bullshit.
Reason: