Give feedback - page 7

Freud:

...it's not for nothing that I've started transferring materials to other resources.

This is a good thing, move it, of course. And we'll dig a hole for the fate of the forum ourselves.

granit77:
It's a good thing, carry it over, of course. We'll do our own counting and dig a hole for the kerd.

But don't get excited, I'm not going anywhere yet, I'll help you hammer a peg into the ground.

Freud: as long as the administration is letting things run their course.

What are you talking about, Freud?

It is the moderators' own decision to take a holiday. It is also to see what happens without our sometimes overzealous zeal - and to draw conclusions.

No one's gonna put you under the knife if you keep your paranoia in check. Write whatever nonsense you want here, but no psych attacks.

granit77:

Oh where did I find you )))

Congratulations )))

Mathemat:

What administration are you talking about, Freud?

It is the moderators' own decision to take a holiday. At the same time to see what happens without our sometimes excessive zeal - and draw conclusions.

No one's gonna put you under the knife if you keep your paranoia in check. Write whatever nonsense you want here, but no psychic attacks.

OK, it's just that the "collective" of inveterate ghouls has not been informed. of course I reacted to the spam as usual, and was surprised at the lack of response, so your colleague attributed the hell out of me, like a child in fact. no objectivity.

Of course, I understand that your job in any situation - to consider themselves right, but it is in the interests of the company, why add personal villainy)).

And they insistently try to transfer the blame, that someone who live on air, excuse the expression, crapped in his trousers, they are not interested in the angel who crapped, angels are allowed, and the fact that I pointed it out, that's it, the enemy of the people.

You must agree it looks crazy.

Freud:

Why are you always so pessimistic? Do you have any joy in life?

jelizavettka:
Yes, in my way ))

jelizavettka:
What makes you think you always do. It's just the atmosphere.
and that's coming from the sexless creature lover)))))))

Freud:
What makes you think it always is. It's just the atmosphere.
and that's for a sexless creature lover to say)))))))
I love all kinds of creatures... and so do you.)

OK then...
Reason: