FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 831

azfaraon:
I don't have a loss of funds...

fine)

They won't listen to anything at all.... ...

new-rena:
fine)
I'm telling the truth. I analyse once a week and then I just stick to it. I just see that things could be simpler. I see some patterns, but I can't explain them for myself.

azfaraon:
I'm telling the truth. I analyze once a week and then I just stick to it. I just see that things could be simpler. I see some patterns, but I can't explain them for myself.

I'm going to have to reread it from you. It's full of scales...

What's that?

new-rena:

Am I going to have to reread

the above?

I see. There's no point in asking you anything.

azfaraon:
I see. There's no point in asking you anything.
only conclusions....

new-rena:
just conclusions....
Conclusions are drawn from something...))) And you have a lot of water in your mouth)))

what kind of output do you want????

So you understand it very well - you won't have the dough, that's where you start - why and how do we see that?

new-rena:

what kind of output do you need????

You understand him very well. You won't have any money, so you start with that.

I know why. Because I need 2500 for my strategy to live. I don't have it. The only reason.

I don't have them... The only reason I have no choice... Working with lesser amounts leads to increased risk, which increases the time to make a profit.

azfaraon:

I know why. Because I need 2500 for my strategy to be enough to live on. I don't have it. The only reason I don't have it.

A work for less than the sum leads to increased risk, which increases the time to make a profit, so I have to minimize the lot and therefore increase the size of the profit in pips ...

YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THE ESSENCE OF FOREX IS TO GIVE EVERYONE A DEMO ACCOUNT UNDER THE GUISE OF A REAL ONE AND WATCH HOW THE HFT ALGORITHM MOVES THE PRICE TOWARDS LOWER EXPECTATIONS, IT WILL ALWAYS BE SO. BUT THAT'S NOT WHAT'S FUNNY.

LET'S GIVE AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT A PLACE CALLED PARASITE PLACE FOREX WAS CREATED FOR
1) THIS IS SWAPS. YES, 400% P.A. ONLY SWAPS GIVE YOU A RETURN WHICH IS WHY ALL FOREX IS BANNED IN THE U.S.

azfaraon:

I know why.

PRICES MOVE BY TECHNICAL MEANS AND NOT ALGORITHMS, FOR EXAMPLE A PHYSICAL NEURONET THAT LEARNS ITSELF WITHOUT A TEACHER AT ALL TIME INTERVALS FROM 0.00001 MS AND UP TO ONE-MINUTE CHARTS, AND YOU DO NOT NEED HIGHER. THE AIM IS TO MAKE ANY TECHNICAL ANALYSIS UNPROFITABLE, AND ALL THE BROKERS HIRE SOCIAL CLOWNS TO SUPPOSEDLY SAY THAT YOU CAN EARN SOMETHING ON PARASITIC FOREX.
Reason: