[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 220

Perhaps you could describe the rational behaviour of a trader on this not-so-easy day?

Scalpingcin:
Oh, my God! That's why I said you should watch TV 24 hours a day when you're trading!

Spain's downgrade is almost a default!
Actually, Europe will default when the euro is at 1.6 or higher.

tara:
Perhaps you could describe the rational behaviour of a trader on this not-so-easy day?
Easy. The best part was in the morning (our morning, I'm in South America). Who managed to catch the news fall, well done!
And at the moment bored as the Eurodollar is flat before the Asian session starts....
If you want to read my posts from page 217 in the meantime.... Plenty of time!
;-)

Cvinto:
Actually there will be a default in Europe when the euro is at 1.6 and above.
For the euro to be 1.6 it's a crow on the hill at least three times! :-)
It is still a long way off. But I do not rule out such a rise. Why not?
But at the moment there is more talk about the collapse of the EU....

Scalpingcin:
Sorry, where did that figure come from?
I see a direct target on the weekly chart of 1.21332 and there is almost nothing to stop it anymore! Just some news....
And the immediate target is still unclear.... If we bounce up, it will be 1.25200 +/-, and if we bounce down, it will be 1.244 - 1.245
You can see it in the channel on my chart from page 217.

...actually for the starting point the Murray level was taken - 1/8 2370, and refined by history at 4 o'clock ...but ...it will still be 2390 ...there are no unlimited price declines ... even emergency declines are rationed...first target for the eu today is 2451...

lotos7:

...actually the starting point is taken as 1/8 2370, and refined by history at 4 o'clock...but...it will still be 2390...there are no unlimited drops in price...
Never use this..... Fibonacci is the most accurate tool. I would say perfect!
Of course there are no unlimited declines The level of 1.21332 is very strong! But this target is realistic.

Don't know anything about it, don't believe in electricity and the golden ratio, but I will assume a consolidation of 1.257-1.262.

tara:
Don't know anything about it, don't believe in electricity and the golden ratio, but I will assume a consolidation of 1.257-1.262.
and I don't believe it either, bought to 2530 just now.

Two Jews talking:

"Abram, do you like the way my Sarah dresses?"

"Oh, yes, so fast!"

Reason: