EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 612

thank you so much!

I've decided to post one indicator from an old project I've been working on. A short description is in the code. See if anyone can use it. Time for a rest... :0))
Files:

margaret:

Portugal's short-term bill yields soar

16:29, 06.04.2011
Portugal's Ministry of Finance today sold 12-month bills worth 455 million and 6-month bills worth 550 million. Although the coverage ratio was good at 2.6 and 2.3 respectively, the risk premium demanded by investors caused yields to rise. The yield on the one-year notes was 5.902% versus 4.331% in the previous offering, and the yield on the 6-month notes was 5.117% versus 2.984% previously.
I understand the crisis has been postponed!

Anybody want to sell gold?

ReziDent:

I don't, it's still a long way off... Although I don't rule out a pullback, but there's no way to sell!

ReziDent:

I know from experience that it is better to buy gold)

Defeat325:

I know from experience that it is better to buy gold)

I think it's all worked out.

We shall see)).

Portugal, Prime Minister Socrates: the government today decided to ask the EU for help

23:44, 06.04.2011
- The country's financial situation has worsened after a budget discipline programme was rejected

- Rising yields hamper access to markets

- Political crisis has weakened the country

- The country's ratings have fallen to unprecedented levels

And the euro doesn't care!

As one trader commented, "I just shook my computer to make sure the EURUSD charts are updating".

The single currency seems to be totally indifferent to the decision of the Portuguese authorities.

Many experts believe that the euro should be stable in 2011, but the US dollar will still be a more suitable currency for investment. So far, no country can give a new world currency and almost all of them are pegged to the dollar.

This year's forecast for the euro is as follows: the difference between it and the dollar is 1.5 in favour of the euro; the fluctuations should be small.
Reason: