Humour - page 8

joo:
"A hideously sexy hottie, smiling invitingly, thrust her hips swaying" (c) Robert Sheckley, "Mindshare", 1966.

One of my all-time favourites. // I mean the book, the goats

===
"After the rain came the snow, followed by two fools..." // from memory from the same place

It comes immediately to mind.
http://med-info.ru/content/view/461

Svinozavr:

"After the rain came the snow, followed by two fools..." // from memory from the same place

Yeah. Nice! - is when the hero was in a warped world. As I understand it, he never came back from it: "Yeah, it's his home world, nothing's changed around him - mother still lays eggs and cows fly south every autumn..." . That's how it is.

:)

I have to reread all his masterpieces one more time, for the 1001st time.

two morons are power

three morons is darkness

six morons is nice.

a hundred morons is what?

moskitman:

two morons are power

three morons is darkness

six morons is nice.

a hundred morons is how?

How, how... This is a forum, son...

===
"sonny" here is the discourse of a famous anecdote. Nothing personal. )))

sand:

Please don't swear at this point.

am I such a dick that my potobia is all around me.......

The man has been racing the owl on Cloud for 162 days and wonders why he didn't get 50 credits.

In Greece, at the height of the economic crisis, an entire island went blind for €360 a month.

This is an allowance from the state. Until recently, 2% of the population on the island of Zakynthos - 700 inhabitants - were blind. There had been rumours of fraud for a long time, but it was only when the mayor was replaced that the check started. False certificates were issued by an ophthalmologist at the local hospital. Taxi drivers and hunters also received benefits.

Reason: