Humour - page 11

jartmailru:
Unfortunately (!) as naive as in '94.
Or is M. lying about the fact that there is no investment?!

Liar!

Investing!

The best investments are investments in the people.

"nothing needs to be changed..."©

>

- It's a chair with two fixed settings.

- With two, right?

- Well, why do you need more?

jartmailru:
Unfortunately (!) as naive as in '94.
Or is M. lying about the lack of investment?!
You haven't understood the full scale of his plan =)))

excelf:
You haven't grasped the full scale of his intent =)))
The scale of it is *****. It lacks imagination.

excelf:
And Mavrodi - well done!, unlike the presenter does not engage in sophistry.

Mavrodi is like a parrot: "Everybody gets paid", and the public eats it up.

Three mathematicians and three physicists are about to take the train to another city for a conference. They meet in front of the ticket office at the train station.
The physicists are first in line, and they buy a ticket per person, like all normal people. The mathematicians, on the other hand, buy one ticket for everyone.
"How come?" - The physicists are surprised - "There's a controller on the train, they'll kick you out without a ticket!"
"Don't worry" - the mathematicians reply - "We have the METHOD".
Before the train departs, the physicists are seated in the carriages, but try to make sure they apply the mysterious "method". The mathematicians, on the other hand, all pile into one toilet.
When the inspector comes to the toilet and knocks, the door is opened and a hand with a ticket sticks out. The controller takes the ticket and everyone goes to their destination without any problems.
After the conference, the same people meet again at the train station. The physicists, encouraged by the example of the mathematicians, buy one ticket. Mathematicians take none.
- So what do you show the controller? - We have a METHOD.
On the train, physicists pile into one toilet and mathematicians into another. Shortly before departure, one of the mathematicians approaches the toilet where the physicists are hiding. Knocks. A hand with a ticket sticks out. The mathematician takes the ticket and returns to his colleagues.

MORAL: You can't use mathematical methods without understanding them!

Early in the morning, the angry father comes into the house and
and says:
- Some prick has stolen our cow.
Elder son:
- If he's a dick, he's short.
Middle son: - Well, if he's small, then he's from
from Crimson.
Younger son:
- Well, then it's Vasya.
Let's go, hit Vasya in the face, and he says no. And then
They gave him one more prophylactic beating - he still wouldn't take it. They took him to the judge. So and so,
said his father:
- I wake up in the morning and the cow is gone.
I tell my sons that some prick stole it. The eldest
says, "If there's a dick, it means he's small in stature,
The middle one says: "If he's small, it means he's from Malinovka." And the youngest one says: "Vasya.
They beat his face in - he won't give it back...
Judge:
- Yes, men, your logic is ironclad,
but it's not evidence.
For example, what do I have in this box? Father:
- The box is square.
Elder:
- So there's something round in it.
Middle:
- If it's round, then it's orange. Junior:
- So it's an orange.
The judge slowly looks into the box and
says:
- Yes, Vasya, you'll have to give the cow away...

While you are arguing about Mavrodi here, some of our forum members are investing and making money in my top ten.

moskitman:
While you are arguing about Mavrodi here, some of our forum members are investing and receiving money in my top ten.

While you are speculating here, my acquaintances of 10, 100 defenders are testifying (Belarus). and they are not agitating anyone ((((.

SZS: I did not take part myself, but I pity my acquaintances - they can get an article with confiscation.

Reason: