Humour - page 27

On the first day God made a dog and said to it: "Every day you will sit at the door and bark at those who enter or pass by the house. For this I give you 20 years of life".The dog said: "That's too long to bark Why not just give me ten years and leave the other ten for other benefits?" and God agreed.
The next day God created a monkey and said to him: "You will entertain people and you will wriggle in front of people to make them laugh and have fun. For this I will give you up to 20 years".The monkey said, "to make faces for 20 years, maybe ten years is enough for me as a dog"? And God agreed.
On the third day, God created a cow and said to her: "You must go out in the field with the farmer all day long and suffer in the sun, bear calves and give milk to support the farmer's family. For this I am giving you 60 years of life." The cow said: "This is a very hard life and you want me to live for 60 years, maybe 20 is enough for me and leave the other 40 years for the good of others ?" And God accepted the offer this time too.
On the fourth day God created man and said: "you will eat, sleep, play, marry and enjoy life. For this I give you 20 years." But the man said: "Only 20 years could you give me 20 years, and another 40 that you came back from a cow, 10 from a monkey and 10 from a dog to have at least 80 years of life ? " "Of course!" God said: "You asked for it."
That's why our first 20 years we eat, sleep, play and have fun as humans. The next 40 years we work like cattle in the sun to support our families. Then for 10 years we monkey around in front of our grandchildren to make them laugh and have fun. And the last 10 years we spend at the house door barking at every passerby like a dog.

There is no need to go after Mavrodi. His role and that of his apologists is invaluable to the evolution of upright primates.

granit77:
Just like the rest of the perpetual motion machines - one "handiwork and junk science".
If these machines could really light a light bulb in the kitchen, we'd be living in a different world by now.

"You dobycha give, and everyone can talk!" (c)

well, he even took the patents, there are a lot of videos about him...

at least it lights a light bulb easily...

Dezil:
There is no need to go after Mavrodi. His role and that of his apologists is invaluable to the evolution of upright primates.
Don't take in vain the most honest of pyramid makers (MMM) while his crookish clones (Facebook is a recent example) thrive.

RandomWorker:
Don't take in vain the most honest of pyramid makers (MMM) while its crookish clones (Facebook is a recent example) flourish.
That's a bit of a lip service to you. Facebook is a pyramid scheme for advanced users)

aharata:

well, he even took the patents, there are a lot of videos about him...
at least it lights a light bulb easily...

I have half a dozen certificates of authorship (according to the new one, patents). I can authoritatively state that most of them mean nothing, and some don't work as described. With a good knowledge of patent law, anything can be patented.
But kitchen light bulbs are only lit by such patentable authors on video.

granit77:
Just like the rest of the perpetual motion machines - one "hand-wringing and dirigibility".
If these machines could actually light a light bulb in the kitchen, we'd be living in a different world by now.

"You dobycha give, and everyone can talk!" (c)

Victor, you are dead wrong. Anyone who tries to make money out of it should be destroyed. Those who can are already extremely few in number. Buying or killing them is not a problem.

Much has been written on the subject. Tesla, for example. When Morgan found out Tesla was experimenting with ways to transmit energy wirelessly, he stopped funding him. Morgan had factories to make rubber to insulate wires.

There are plenty of stories on the internet with badder endings for inventors of the past and the century before.

A very recent case in point. Surely everyone knows Norbekov? Few know that he is the author of a method for producing diamonds using the stream method. The price of such diamonds is approximately 1/10 of the price of quartz sand. Victor, where are those diamonds? Do you think we should all walk around wearing diamonds?

The oil and gas lobby won't let them squeeze that easily. Not even easy to squeeze. Destroy them.

granit77:
I have half a dozen certificates of authorship (the new one is patents). I can authoritatively state that most of them are worthless and some of them do not work as described. With a good knowledge of patent law, anything can be patented.
But kitchen light bulbs are only lit by such patentable authors on video.
You're right about the patents.

Dezil:
That's a bit of a lip service. Facebook is a pyramid scheme for advanced users)

Not advanced, but dumbed down by their "information society" type of advancement.

Thanks for the insight, it's also a pyramid scheme.

Vadim, I don't believe in technical conspiracy. You can't kill a technical idea, it will come out today or tomorrow. And the talk of the "authors" of ingenious but unreproducible ideas has only one justification - to justify the viciousness of the idea itself.
I have heard of Norbekov's virtual diamonds, but not the real ones.

granit77:
I have half a dozen certificates of authorship (or patents, according to the new one). I can authoritatively state that most of them mean nothing, and some don't work as described. With a good knowledge of patent law you can patent anything.

it is because of people like you that we are still burning (not to be confused with "burning") hydrocarbons and flying on jets!

there they are! they are the science swindlers!!! they invent useless crap that doesn't even work, and then they complain that there is nothing to breathe in the city, petrol is getting more expensive, and pensions are not, bears have ruined the country, and in soviet times you could invent anything you had imagination for...

(Humour section, if you like ;)

Reason: