Trade Expert Manager

Good afternoon!

I propose the following idea for consideration.

The Expert Advisors Manager is a system to monitor and manage the mechanical trading systems

(Expert Advisors), included in client terminal of the information and trading platform MetaTrader®.

The manager provides up-to-date information on Expert Advisors and allows you to manage their work. The manager offers the possibility to monitor and manage several Expert Advisors for different timeframes and trading instruments, which allows you to evaluate the current trading situation without errors and almost instantly.

The Expert Advisor manager displays the matching of an order to its trading strategy.

Convenient display of information and controls in the manager represent efficiency for your trading process.

Files:

Who is against it?

I guess we just have to vote.

Well, I'm in.

Mischek don't even have to look in the buy section, I don't insist. It's full of ideas and technical descriptions :)

Beauty

em_team >> :

I wanted to attach the SNM file. This is a technical description. But this type of file is not supported. Now they can cut the subject, it's a commercial project.

>> search the search engines for "archiver"

KONDOR Attached is the textbook archive
Files:

Integer >> :

"Trading mode" is the trading mode of the Expert Advisor. In real trade mode, the Expert Advisor gives trade orders to the broker.

In virtual mode, the Expert Advisor does not give trade orders to the broker, but displays and records the trade process in the manager;" -?

Integer Virtual trading mode is when the system records internally the fact that trades have been made, but no trade order is received by the proker. This mechanism is useful for trend following systems. Flat and weak volatility of the market can be well detected by loss-making trend following systems. Suppose we always monitor the profitability of the system for a certain period, and if it is below a certain value, we continue trading, but virtually. This mechanism is excellent for determining a flat for trend following system and prevents trading on an unfavourable market.

Second. You get a chance to practice on a real account.

em_team писал(а) >>

Put any Expert Advisor on a chart and the trades it tries to open are not opened, but are fixed in your programme? Is it so? And everything else that the EA would do with an order is done virtually?

em_team >> :

Integer Virtual trading mode is when the system records internally the fact that trades have been made, but no trade order is received by the proker. This mechanism is useful for trend following systems. Flat and weak volatility of the market can be well detected by loss-making trend following systems. Suppose we always monitor the profitability of the system for a certain period, and if it is below a certain value, we continue trading, but virtually. This mechanism is excellent for determining a flat for trend following system and prevents trading on an unfavourable market.

Second. We get the opportunity to practice on a real account.

The first one is the coolest way to detect a flat

Second - it does not appear, you do not know the actual execution time of the order

Reason: