Humour - page 21

Misha, Andrei, my pipes are on fire, I'm serious, please drop 300 roubles on my Sberbank card for a hangover (4276 8600 1077 5175). It will not take away from you, and help a man? I'll say thank you and I'll pay you back when I get my first paycheck!

Mischek2:

))

Who hasn't saddled up with a tailbone goes to mmm. Line up in columns of tens, hundreds, dark ones.

Mischek2:

Come to think of it, Misha, what if MMM lasts another five years and the mosquito is already peeing from his expensive villa abroad - will he be stifled by greed?

jelizavettka:
Come to think of it, Misha, if MMM lasts another five years, ....

The pyramid is sturdy.

It is made up of pyramids.

jelizavettka:
Come to think of it, Misha, what if MMM lasts another five years and the mosquito is already peeing from his expensive villa abroad - will he be stifled by greed?

No, honestly, it won't. My toad is smart. And kind ))

moskitman:

When I opened the branch "Enough Work - Time to Earn" I was accused of all mortal sins, prophesied the downfall, chopped the branch, banned the account and called "moral monster number 1 on the forum".

I, gentlemen traders, was handing you the way to the money on a silver platter, as you might say. But you probably do not want money, but to poke around, calculate probabilities, chew your nails in front of the monitor in online mode ... I don't know.

Now that relatively little time has passed and I've made super profits by returning the investment, I've turned from a sucker to a pickpocket ripping off passers-by. Well, well... In other people's eyes, as they say...

Denis, I'll update inbox, but later - I'm having a friend over a beer to install Navitel on his new smartphone... ;)

Ok, I'll wait in person.

But it's a pity that in private, because when you advertise "success" - so massively, and how to debunk - so in private. It is in vain that such topics are closed, because there should be healthy information to counterbalance all the PR slag that spreads like weeds. But as soon as you start a serious discussion, the administration closes....

Gentlemen Admins, why? That's how the web grows content "FOR" any scam. In vain.

Way to make money... Super profits... Smartphone... Beer...

Boring.

You start, or else you'll get banned, deleted...

jelizavettka:
And if MMM lasts another 5 years and the mosquito is already peeing from his expensive villa abroad - will he be stifled by greed?

So what? Some people are doing it right now.

Where do you think voluntary contributions go, to a "mutual fund"...? )))))))))

Some 'traffic cops' have such faces that they could well replace 'No Passing' signs (c).

It's called "Humour", if you know what I mean... :-)

Reason: