Humour - page 171

Heroix:

A production, with bad acting.

The same reaction from different people is suspicious.

Zhunko:
The same reaction from different people is suspicious.

What would you have?)

sever32:

what would you have had?)
You'd study the subject. Interesting!

I recently read somewhere online (I can't remember the link) how during a prank the prankster reflexively killed the prank participant with a punch.

And today in Australia a nurse committed suicide after an "innocent" prank (google it).

There can be one simple reaction to all this - lawsuits for $.
That's why I think such creepy shenanigans are done by actors.

jartmailru:
There can be one simple reaction to all this: lawsuits for $.
That's why I think such creepy shenanigans are done by actors.

A very clear example of a "rule of law" state.

Some have the "right" to pull pranks with coffins. These actions do not fall under the criminal or civil code. It does not matter at all that the right of other citizens (not to be frightened) is violated by this hoax. I think that in the court the lawyer of the gravedigger will say that nobody deprived the victim of the right to be frightened or not frightened. That means no one has violated the victim's rights. As for the fact that the victim committed suicide after the prank, he (the victim) exercised his rights.

Long live the rule of law!

I am happy that the video has been posted in the "Humor" thread. It means we have something more important than "rights".

faa1947:. При этом совершенно не важно, что этим розыгрышем нарушено право других граждан (не быть напуганными).

There is no such right!

sergeyas:

I recently read somewhere online (I can't remember the link) how during a prank the prankster reflexively killed the prank participant with a punch.

And today in Australia a nurse committed suicide after an "innocent" prank (google it).

Why are you misleading people so harshly... :-), because google spit"Clitoris bloat after finger stimulation" at the end of the first pagewhen there is no information on this query at the beginning of the page... :-)

Roman.:

Why so stiffly mislead people ... :-), for this query google spits at the end of the first page"The clitoris bloats after finger stimulation" with no information on the query at the beginning of the page ... :-)
Well, gentlemen of the Hussars, you're a bloody mess! )))))))

Please consider this not a prank, but an innocent indiscretion on my part(((. )))))

I hope it doesn't get to lawsuits.)

SZS.google (fuck it!) is designed so that it adjusts to the frequency of requests for a particular user and dumped the most "suitable" for your circle of interests links ...

This is how scouts get blown away)))

sergeyas:
Well, gentlemen, you're a bloody mess! )))))))

Please consider this not a prank, but an innocent indiscretion on my part(((. )))))

I hope it doesn't get to lawsuits.)

SZS.Google (dammit!) is designed so that it adjusts to the frequency of queries of a particular user and dumping the most "suitable" for your circle of interest links...

That's how scouts get blown away))))

Oh Roman, you son of a bitch. "I" don't have any clit in my google, it's all on the subject. "That's hilarious!" :)
Reason: