Cool system! - page 18

artsnz >> :

Only_Profit_H4_beta.mq4

Beta Version: 152

Updates:

- Fixed opening of orders on different symbols

- Disabling trailing stop function works (I forgot to add it when I first entered it, sorry)\

- Reworked terms of opening trades

- Improved deBug.

You could also come up with a name for the system and the advisor, e.g. The Grail Autograph )

I wonder if the system works with all pairs or just GBPUSD?

I'm checking her out on the Jew.

liza >> :

It works on H4.

The zigzaga indicator shows the direction (on M30 and H1 a confirmation).

Can you please tell me what to confirm on M30 and H1? Should I check the direction of the trend? Or watch the price level?

Also, what are those yellow horizontal lines on M30 and H1 with numbers 100, 61.8, 50 etc.?

netyar >> :

Can you tell me what to confirm on M30 and H1? To check the trend direction? Or watch the price level?

And also, what are these yellow horizontal lines on M30 and H1 with numbers 100, 61.8, 50 etc.?

are the Fibonacci levels.

trend is checked on 30 min, hour and 4 o'clock

artsnz >> :

these are Fibonacci levels.

>> the trend is checked on 30 min, hour and 4 o'clock

So should we only check the trend on several TFs or should we also check the readings with buy/sell suggestions for the bottom of the indicator

IBFX - CPR?

artsnz >> :
>> I'm testing it on the eu.

It wouldn't be a bad idea if we could sharpen it for the pound.

Also, what does deBug mean in the robot settings ?

Sasha81 >> :

So should we only check the trend on several TFs or should we also check the readings with buy/sell bids from the bottom of the indicator

IBFX - CPR?

If I take three timeframes, I usually get one recommendation on two of them and another on one. So far I haven't had a single case where a buy/sell recommendation coincided on all three timeframes. Maybe one should follow democratic principles - do what the initiator recommends in most of the TFs :)

But now it turns out that IBFX CPR on M30, H1 and H4 recommends Sell everywhere, and the price on H4 touched the red line, but the zigzags on these three TFs are ascending green. So, we cannot sell.

netyar >> :
And now it turns out that IBFX CPR on M30, H1 and H4 recommends Sell everywhere, and the price on H4 touched the red line, but the zigzags on these three TFs are ascending green. So, we cannot sell.

What the hell is up with this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Are you checking on the pound?

And your Zigzag works.

It works for everyone else, but it doesn't for me! :(

>> how can it be?

Somehow this problem can be solved, so that the fucking zigzag appears ?

Reason: