[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 404

Mararet, they are quietly removing volumes from 2890)))) I love trading with them, they're easy to understand dudes.

I'm not a moderator (even though it wasn't my thoughts) and I don't care.

I say what I think. The rest is up to you. Next week's horizon. If it happens, of course. No - well no! ))) "Well, the usual stuff - you and I are fucked..."

Anyway, don't listen to anyone. Not even the news. It's such a scourge - I've been there myself. You hypnotize yourself and live until you are forced out of the trance - until the MC. )))

strangerr:
Mararet, they are quietly removing volumes from 2890)))) I love trading with them, they're easy to understand dudes.

Is there anything on top?

The thing is, the market is still empty, they say that the main players will appear only at the end of March, after the resolution of the Greek issue...

strangerr:
Mararet, they are quietly removing volumes from 2890))) I like trading with them, they're easy to understand dudes.

who are these dudes, where do you look at the volumes?

Who's thinking on the Canadian?
Should get to 0.99, I think.

Average salary

Obama:
-Our people have an average
wage is $1500, and our taxes are
$500. I don't understand how they live
on $1000?
Medvedev:
- In Moscow we have
the average salary is $800, taxes
we take $300. I do not understand how
they live on $500?
Yanukovych:
-And in our country, the average salary is $300, to live somehow with our prices and taxes we need $400. I do not understand how they get another $100 from????

AlexAlex:

Who's thinking on the Canadian?
Should get to 0.99, I think.

No need to go down. Hopefully it'll hit 1.02. I'm in the tank.

Murad, what happened to the indicator? You abandoned it?

Sdimm:

Murad, what happened to the indicator? You abandoned it?

Yes, abandoned. The hypothesis of repetitiveness is not confirmed (jumps on news kill all weak patterns). But the indicator is in open source, who wants it - can try to develop it. I will help with advice, if anything.

margaret:

Is there anything on top?

The thing is, the market is still empty, they say that the main players will not appear until the end of March, after the Greek issue is resolved...

You don't want to go anywhere today. Volumes in Cluster Delta.
Reason: