Negro! - page 70

7Konstantin7:

but take the USDCHF mirror pair and copy to it

when did the chif become a mirror of the eu?

sanyooooook:
when did the chif become a mirror of the eu?

I was just kind of thinking out loud) before I forget.

I was just thinking of copying on opposite pairs

I think it would be better to take a few pairs of opposite pairs and trade multicurrency

that would be interesting to test)

By the way, if the spread on the investment account confuses, then you can copy it to the futures on the RTS by limited entry orders (but this is still a guess)

SZZY: the commission there is much less spread on the forex (times six)

like if EURUSD is losing

then on USDCHF it's pouring anyway

I would not know which Expert Advisor to use, at the beginning it would be better to use Ilan style without and with mm

7Konstantin7:

like if EURUSD is losing

then USDCHF is pouring anyway.

but what Expert Advisor to do it with

copier

sanyooooook:
copier

I get it.)

Better to start in the style of ilan without mm and with mm to try it.

I don't have a copier, let's try it on the demo.

I just need to think it through

but on the other hand it's all the same thing is meaningless) so I think it's a dream

Negral 2 from Alex.

As I wrote above, the most draining scheme is to double the lot after each take profit. As a result, the depo is lost on the first stop loss. Example: the depo is 1; we catch 4 take profit and 1 stop: 1 + 2 + 4 + 8 - 16 = 15 profit minus 16 loss = -1. The depo is drained.

Reverse it according to sanyooooook's recipe

And observe the result of the simulation. Spread is taken into account (probability of a profitable trade is 45%, and the probability of a losing trade is 55%). Our goal is to calculate the chances of doubling of the real deposit due to multiple draining of the virtual one:

We see that the odds are increasing. For example, if we have virtual deposit = 100 quid, and real = 10270 quid, and we need 127 times to drain the virtual depo for doubling, having the probability of increasing the virtual depo in 128 times 0.0037, our chances are roughly 62%. Well we need to add to the calculation the spread on the real depo, which will eat up some of the profit each time. But, all in all, interesting.

interesting results

there he is NEGRAL )

sanyooooook:
interesting results
I need an expert to check. I doubt I'm calculating the probability of doubling the real correctly. It's been a long time since I've repeated a theorist....

alexeymosc:
I need an expert to check. I doubt I'm calculating the probability of doubling the reals correctly. It's been a long time since I repeated....
eh hurried up with the drawing )
Reason: