A question for those who are making money on forex. - page 12

Shniperson:
I mean by hand... but the spread there is 0.3-0.5 points RTS.

You have to trade on the RTS futures. Its price step is 5 pips. The spread is the difference between the best bid and ask prices. It always varies, but it is recommended to take the value of 35 points. + broker's commission.

I am aware of what is the spread, I meant for example bid 1347.63 ask 1348.23 (ie 0.5 pts RTS) Of course, it varies at the stock exchange, but here (in MT4) quotes go through filtering.

And the essence of the question was: is it easier or not? After all, this is an exchange, which means that due to limited liquidity a lot of things will work more often than on forex, such as supports, psychological levels, etc.

myrzila:

How much money does it take to enter the fund? And where can I find out more about the trading platforms on the fund? Is there a centralised forum like this?

3000 roubles ) in all seriousness

artikul:
If that's what's most surprising to you, then be amazed at how "it" works. Just so your opinion doesn't suffer )))))
You can tell your wife what to do when she's making cabbage soup.)

paukas

Sorry for the immodest question... But do you make money on the forex market?

Shniperson:

paukas

Sorry for the immodest question... But do you make money on the forex market?

Do you want to learn?

Shniperson:

paukas

Sorry for the immodest question... But do you make money on forex by trading in the terminal?

I've clarified my question a little bit.

RekkeR:
Clarified a little bit, the point of the question.
And do you want to do the same?

paukas:
Do you want to learn?
Truly Jew, a specific question was asked answer directly. Yes or no?

I just want to make sure that such people exist)

sanyooooook

Yeah, I like Paukas' Odessa humour too.)

Reason: