Negro! - page 32

alexeymosc:

It's a good thing you posted it here. Maybe someone will double-check.

Such pies!

There's another nuance here - we can easily lose more than 100 at a time - or 200 or 300, as the case may be. What's stopping us from going into deficit and spending it? And the calculation of probabilities will be affected, I suppose.

SZZ: Sanyok, why do you need probabilities? The man gave you a picture, it clearly demonstrates everything.

alexx_v:

There is also a nuance here - we can easily drain more than 100 at a time - or 200 or 300, as the case may be. What's to stop us from losing money and spending it? And on the calculation of probabilities I suppose it will have an impact.

SZS: Sanyok, why do you need probabilities? Dude gave you a picture, it clearly demonstrates everything.

Did you see the initial depo there?

Then ver. 5-10% ))) Still in doubt, check the demo. seriously.

alexx_v:

There is also a nuance here - we can easily drain more than 100 at a time - or 200 or 300, as the case may be. What's to stop us from losing money and spending it? And on the calculation of probabilities I suppose it will have an impact.

SZS: Sanyok, why do you need probabilities? Dude gave you a picture, it clearly demonstrates everything.

ZS: I'm not looking for probability, I'm sure for sure. Why? Show me at least one person who has made with 100 and 0.1 lot a depo of 3000 or more.

alexeymosc:

Then ver. 5-10% ))) Still in doubt, check on a demo. seriously.

Let's say launching a martin is opening a position, will we open a position with 90-95% probability of reaching TP? )

ZS: true of course at the risk of everything )))

Still think statistics is one thing, experience is another, I'll get down to the practical part )

Maybe I'll ask a silly question ): when modelling what kind of margin was used? the one that is losing along the trend or the one that is losing in the flat?

sanyooooook:

did you see the initial depot there?
There's nothing to see - just leave the last 5 digits on the scale - wipe out the rest.)

2 sanyooooook

Entry is random, trade is closed at take or stop. The lot is doubled.

DmitriyN:
That's true. Constructive when?

until you learn to think differently, you get nothing.

ZS: It's easy to follow the beaten path.

Reason: