Negro! - page 69

sanyooooook:

Specific grounds, or confirmations of conjecture.

If not available then let's talk about Sh )

I went through all this a long time ago, it's like 3rd grade)

I also told you at the beginning of this thread that it would be the same as the other way round.

You can just think with your head logically and do not waste time on unsuccessful tests

7Konstantin7:

:D

It's all been verified by many people for a long time, many thousands of times.

i used to look for loss-making Expert Advisors, i reworked them so they would drain faster and i got a great loss

i had a talk with a knowledgeable coder who explained to me that it was all nonsense

I was helping me turn it over and it was all bullshit)

It's impossible to find a really plum advisor, it's the same as finding a super grill, it's impossible.

er, how should I say it's not about the flip, it's about the flush.

7Konstantin7:

I went through all this a long time ago, it's like 3rd grade.)

and I told you at the beginning of the thread that it would be the same kind of flush but the other way around.

You can just use your head to think logically and not waste your time with unsuccessful tests

(can I just bang my head against the wall? )

sanyooooook:
the point is not to flip, the point is to lose.

you've got to use that drain somehow...)

and how to do that... Unless you trade the other way around, there's no other way around.

sanyooooook:
i don't know if i can bang my head against the wall? )

Well, of course) there's always something to be done.)

It's just that the whole forum has been fucked up from all sides :D tried everything

I don't know how to come up with something really profitable myself

alexeymosc:

Let's get specific. I've been thinking a lot about an effective drain. Martin is not the best option. As Alexey and I have shown, the deal hangs in dozens of steps on average.

The best drain is to double the lot after each previous outcome. Take a profit, double it, take a minus, double it (more precisely, after a minus there will be no more doubling, as the minus will always be the last...). Thus, the loss will come at the first move against us (on a martin the depo can survive several consecutive moves against us). Such a problem turns into a coin problem. Count the probability of 1,2,... n tails in a row. Each time the flush depot will be doubled, but on the first eagle it will be flush. You can calculate the average number of doubling steps before the flush. Such is the case...

Now let's think about what would happen if we reversed such a system. And that would be nothing short of Martin. See, if the losing depo is doubling every time, we see the pouring depo is losing exponentially and at the end doubling up and closing with a profit (not taking into account the spread). So Sanyok has already gone sort of further, making a mirror of martin.

7Konstantin7:

you've got to use that drain somehow...)

and how to do that... i have to take advantage of it... unless you trade the other way around, it's the only way around.

if i dump one position 100 c.u. lot 0.1, the spread eats 2% (i see it's not so bad) )

Martin is discarded because of my recently acquired beliefs: on a Martin "Spread is drained".

Even not on a martin the spread eats not a small part on the last stack about 16% of the depo.

The main goal I set: to drain the depo with little blood.

ZS: who is against it, let's talk about Sh.

or just occurred to me)

let's take a losing EA from sanyooooook which is losing the account it is losing on EURUSD

and we copy trades to a real account not on EURUSD

but take the mirror pair USDCHF and copy it

we have 2 ways to copy it, either you copy it in the same way you lose, or vice versa

Well, that's how it is, I should think over the algorithm

7Konstantin7:

Well, of course) there's always something to be done.)

It's just that the whole forum has been fucked up from all sides :D tried everything

I don't know how to come up with something really profitable myself

Kostyan, I'll throw in some links later in the "Villagers who attack" thread :-)...

Roman.:

Kostyan, I will later, in the branch for "Villagers who attack" :-) throw in the links...
Ok interesting)
Reason: