Who makes the best stochastic oscillator indicator for metatrader 4? - page 3

Wulong10:

Hey, thanks Mladen.

I already tested the other version and I like this stoch.

With the lines it's even better for me, could you please add the 'line width feature', I find that very easy for me if I have to change my templates.

MERCI !

Wulong

Here you go : stochastic_digital_kahler_1_1.mq4

mladen:

Wulong

DANKE SCHöN !!!

Mladen

Excellent work of art.

Thank you for the pdf on Kahler. Very interesting.

Ricardo

mladen:

Wulong

Just a thought ! Could the smoothing it now has be replaced by the new double smoothing thingie ?

And yes the pdf was indeed interesting, also smart man that Kahler ...

Wulong10:

Just a thought ! Could the smoothing it now has be replaced by the new double smoothing thingie ?

Dear Wulong,

one version from previous post-mtf by MLADEN,possibly code and performance might be different and yes pdf help much,thanks MLADEN.

regards

stochastic_digital_kahler_v20c_mtf.mq4

mntiwana:

Dear Wulong,

one version from previous post-mtf by MLADEN,possibly code and performance might be different and yes pdf help much,thanks MLADEN.

regards

stochastic_digital_kahler_v20c_mtf.mq4

mntiwana

In the case of the two, the newer is different (at the time I was changing that p;d version, I did not know the original Kahler formula). The newer version is exactly the same as the original Kahler's version

Wulong10:

Wulong

This is just an experiment : added basic averages types (the 4 built in types) and added fast and slow ratio : stochastic_digital_kahler_1_2.mq4

It seems that the ratio has more controlable impact than the ma type. The example has slow ratio set to 100 and smma is used for smoothing

mladen:

Wulong

This is just an experiment : added basic averages types (the 4 built in types) and added fast and slow ratio :

It seems that the ratio has more controlable impact than the ma type. The example has slow ratio set to 100 and smma is used for smoothing

Thanks Mladen, will surely experiment with it too !!!

mladen:

Wulong

This is just an experiment : added basic averages types (the 4 built in types) and added fast and slow ratio : stochastic_digital_kahler_1_2.mq4

Dearest MLADEN,

Thanks for next improvement,may i ask what exact the ratio means and applied for and how this might be used, is there any compact formula or combination to increase decrease ratio in a sequential ratio way............for example default is 8-22,when we want increase it with the same ratio as 16-44.......32-88,or increase the fast and decrease the slow,for example from default 8-22 to 16-11 or 4-44 ........................or every fast and slow ratio should be increase decrease individually..............a lot of format,combination and complexion,really confused,actually i want use it with a perfect and proper way for to get best maximum results. .....so sorry for my dull mind. .

honestly when and where we learner (i am talking about my self) found no way by our selves for best maximum fine tuning,we ask and request you and we should do it with out hesitating for to have best use of your code,only a creator can best guide us,thanks

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

Thanks for next improvement,may i ask what exact the ratio means and applied for and how this might be used, is there any compact formula or combination to increase decrease ratio in a sequential ratio way............for example default is 8-22,when we want increase it with the same ratio as 16-44.......32-88,or increase the fast and decrease the slow,for example from default 8-22 to 16-11 or 4-44 ........................or every fast and slow ratio should be increase decrease individually..............a lot of format,combination and complexion,really confused,actually i want use it with a perfect and proper way for to get best maximum results. .....so sorry for my dull mind. .

honestly when and where we learner (i am talking about my self) found no way by our selves for best maximum fine tuning,we ask and request you and we should do it with out hesitating for to have best use of your code,only a creator can best guide us,thanks

regards

mntiwana

If you use ratios, then try to use ratios that are not both multiplied bu the same value or then you are going to have same values (since the sum of ratio multiplied values are going to be divided by the sum of ratios, and in the cases you mentioned, it produces to same result). I used 8 to 100 in the example.

Reason: