Negro! - page 50

Mischek2: I'm just embarrassed to ask, what does this have to do with a Negro?
The grail is for African-Americans, what's there to think about? Or for African-Americans.

and now to me as an initiate in your belief: that the drain is from the spread and the pears are a dollop.

Explain why this is the case and not the other way round?

Mathemat:
The grail is for African-Americans, what's there to think about. Or for Afro-Russians.

What about Afro-Ukrainians and Afro-Belarusians?

They need a grail too.

Mathemat:
The grail is for African-Americans, what's there to think about? Or for African-Americans.

Maybe it's in honor of Mitochondrial Eve. Short for Negro.

Sanyok probably doesn't even remember anymore, he has to go to the stall and then back to the astral again.

If correct, then NOT the grail(a grail is something absolutely pouring, and not the grail is something absolutely draining).

If our grail is always filling, then the non-grail is always emptying. (Conditional designation of non-grail: !grail, though one may think here).

Well, for pronunciation in the same breath, I removed one 'a'. I didn't even think about negas at all. )

sanyooooook:

If right, then not the grail (a grail is something absolutely pouring, and not the grail is something absolutely draining).

If our grail is always filling, then the non-grail is always emptying. (Conditional designation of non-grail: !grail, though one may think here)

Well, for pronunciation in the same breath, I removed one 'a'. I didn't even think about negas at all. )

Run away yet?

sand:

have you run away yet?
so back in easter, my norm is 1.5 a week, this week it was 4.5 as recommended by the mathematician )

sand:

What about Afro-Ukrainians and Afro-Belarusians?

They also need the grail.

Afro-Uzbeks are reaching out and want it too

oh came up with "!"
Reason: