RBCI + TTF = Profit? - page 4

Mathemat:

Amazing. I had already prepared myself for a minute download - but counted it all instantly (on the history of the clock to July 2006). You guys both need to change your stones....

That's right, you have RBCI and Mendikero has RBCI2. Loads the second one.

Mathemat:

I don't think it should - apart from zero...

Amazing. I had already prepared myself for the minute load - but counted it all instantly (on the history of the clock to July 2006). You guys both need to change your stones...

No way! 100 gigahertz CPU frequency?

Do not overestimate the lot and trade a pullback against you by 10-15 pips and then cover

When the price reaches almost all b.o.u. orders, then close them and vice versa - without thinking about closing)

i tried it that way at the beginning of the year, i also had 2 indicators scale and i did not fix it as you suggested

for about 10 days

as a result i concluded that it is not stable and reliable)

When I had to close 4000-5000 minus at the opposite signal, but still in the plus...

It's not real to trade with hands, you can and will be screwed by the human factor or something else

It's hard to sit for twenty-four hours a day

Files:
1.zip  9 kb

jelizavettka:

No way! 100 gigahertz of CPU frequency?

No, only 2.8.

I was loading rbci, not rbci2. The first one was loading instantly.

The second one, rbci2, is slower. I set CountBars = 30000 (instead of 500) - still it takes about 10 seconds to load.

P.S. Even low-end modern CPU's are much faster than your Athlon XP 1.8, at least by one order. It's not even about the number of cores or frequency, it's about new instructions and architecture optimization.

7Konstantin7:

Do not overestimate the lot and trade a pullback against you by 10-15 pips and then cover

When the price reaches almost all b.o.u. orders, then close them and vice versa - without thinking about closing)

i tried it that way at the beginning of the year, i also had 2 indicators scale and i did not fix it as you suggested

for about 10 days

as a result i concluded that it is not stable and reliable)

When I had to close 4000-5000 minus at the opposite signal, but still in the plus...

It's not real to trade with hands, you can and will be screwed by the human factor or something else

It's hard to sit for twenty-four hours a day

Does this graph and report have anything to do with the RBCI and TTF? I take it from the text that it does not.

Mendikero:
Does this chart and report have something to do with RBCI and TTF? I have understood from the text that no.

I traded a similar system there

there were also 2 indicators, i also threw in one window

Indicator QQE and RSI indicators changed parameters, now I do not remember what they are

I did not fix the scale as you suggested

i think the systems are very similar to each other

maybe something will come out)

Mendikero:

You should not look for systems that give signals when indices cross and stupidly work out all the signals. You will always lose.

I am giving you an indicator, when you use it, it is almost impossible to lose. It will save your deposit.

jelizavettka:

You should not look for systems that give signals when indices cross and stupidly work out all the signals. You will always lose.

I am giving you an indicator, when you use it, it is almost impossible to lose. It will save your deposit.

Makdi...) and how it won't lose the deposit?)

I can't get the terminal to load, it's frozen.

it's almost impossible to drain it then why don't you make your own money?

jelizavettka:

Can you prove that you'll always lose? Or are you just blurting it out?

7Konstantin7:

Makdi...) and how is he not going to drain the depo?)

I can't get the terminal to load, it's frozen.

That's it! You're not going to lose now))) It's a modified mcdee.
Reason: