Do you think it is hard to leave Forex? - page 3

I agree, it's kinda hard to leave especially when you make profits.

Ya. I think that it is really hard to leave forex if you find some smell of profit in here. If you depress after loss and fall back then you will able to stay in forex market for long term and then it will be difficult for someone to leave the market. I can not leave. I tried to leave this after making loss but I failed. I lost more than I profit. But it just kept me connected to it. I can tell that I will trade with $1 if I have it.

No

All you need is one good margin call

I think so especially for trader who have get maximal result and consistent in forex trading. I also do no want to leave forex trading. I try to improve my trading skill to make my trading result be more maximal.

Leaving forex depends on what your trading accomplishment looks like .You are constantly on the winning side it will be impossible to quit trading but when in almost all your trade you are loseing it will be easy for you to give up on forex trade.

forex is a business that has a very high risk. with risk, it will not make me to leave forex. With forex money we will be able to,. as long as we continue to improve trading skills well then we will be able to minimize the risk well and we will make money in forex

I think thus, due to the fact forex currency trading gives me more profits. Forex trading can be accommodating company, as well as for me, there isn't any purpose for you to depart forex currency trading. Today, i am going to focus on our dealing bank account with Tenkofx as well as i likewise make an effort to boost our dealing abilities.

Yes, its hard to leave Forex for me. Now trading become passion for me. what about you guys?

...ahh...in anything..if you are making money, why would you leave?

Yes, i think so, cause forex already help me to earn money and i try to maximize our trading skills here. Forex is risky and there's time where we also will lose our money. I think, we should learn from it to make us earn profit consistently here.

Reason: