RBCI + TTF = Profit? - page 6

Mendikero: and one of the few ways to purely mathematically cheat it.
I find this phrase in blue hilarious. Whenever it appears in another author, one can deduce without any alternative that the author understands nothing about market mathematics. And not only in the market, but simply in mathematics.

Mendikero:
We will try the RBCI + TTF.

RBCI + TTF + BEST_TRAIDINGv_NDICATOR

Mathemat:
I find this phrase in blue hilarious. Whenever it is found in another author, one can deduce without any alternative that the author understands nothing in market mathematics. And not only in the market, but simply in mathematics.

Based on what?

What is a market? I only found this: rynket (Norwegian) - wrinkled. Do wrinkled Norwegians have their own mathematics?

r772ra:

RBCI + TTF+ BEST_TRAIDINGv_NDICATOR

Nah, the third one is redundant.

Mendikero: Based on what?

Based on the phrase itself, it's too "naked" and unspecific for someone who understands anything about maths. I've never been wrong yet.

The marketplace is what?

A mixture of Russian "market" and English "market".

Mendikero:
Nah, the third one is redundant.

It's a pity... Waiting...for Monday.

Mathemat:

Based on the phrase itself, it is too "naked" and unspecific for someone who understands anything about maths. It has never been wrong yet.

A mixture of Russian "market" and English "market".

And "market" in English is "market". I see. It's cool to say that now, isn't it? Mixing Russian and English words together? It's like the United Sexy Boys of comedy. You could mix it the other way around: "mar-ok." But "marc" isn't as cool as "market", I agree.

Mendikero:
And "market" in English is "market". I see. It's cool to say that now, isn't it? Mixing Russian and English words together? It's like the United Sexy Boys of comedy. You could mix it the other way around: "mar-ok." But "marc" isn't as cool as "market", I agree.
No need to mix anything . The degree should be increased as you go along.

Don't fuck with the man. He found something and decided to share it. He will try to trade on Monday and tell you about it. What's so funny or embarrassing?

IronBird:
Don't fuck with the man. He found something and decided to share it. He will try to trade on Monday and tell you about it. What's so funny or embarrassing?

No one is laughing. The man is good. Searching. The only one who doesn't find anything is the one who isn't looking.
Reason: