Grail. The puzzle is an interesting theme. - page 6

Fibo писал (а):
compilation crippled, 2 warnings.
These are 2 functions that are not used... I didn't throw them out...

Where did you prescribe the T/R I can't find where to set it, change it, etc.?

Fibo:
And where did you prescribe T/r something I can't find, where to set it, change it, etc.?
Take at the top of the pyramid... if you want to edit the code - parameter KolOrder=14

Не могу протестировать больший период, не хватает истории, пока не откроется рынок... но кажется, что ты добился неплохого результата!!!

Strategy Tester Report
Elite Fibo
iPForex-Server (Build 215)

Символ USDCHF (US Dollar vs Swiss Franс) 
Период 1 Минута (M1) 2008.02.18 06:51 - 2008.04.04 22:59 (2008.02.01 - 2008.04.06) 
Модель Все тики (наиболее точный метод на основе всех наименьших доступных таймфреймов) 
Параметры MagicNumber=100; Slippage=4; TradeAgainAfterProfit=true; LevelOffset=50; LevelDistance=80; StopLoss=50; Lots_Level_1=1; Lots_Level_2=1; Lots_Level_3=2; Lots_Level_4=3; Lots_Level_5=5; Lots_Level_6=8; Lots_Level_7=13; Lots_Level_8=21; Lots_Level_9=34; Lots_Level_10=55; Lots_Level_11=89; Lots_Level_12=144; Lots_Level_13=233; Lots_Level_14=377; 

Баров в истории 46856 Смоделировано тиков 412690 Качество моделирования 24.95% 
Ошибки рассогласования графиков 0 

Начальный депозит 100000.00 
Чистая прибыль 162295.24 Общая прибыль 173807.67 Общий убыток -11512.43 
Прибыльность 15.10 Матожидание выигрыша 4386.36 
Абсолютная просадка 1199.50 Максимальная просадка 44642.08 (23.57%) Относительная просадка 23.57% (44642.08) 

Всего сделок 37 Короткие позиции (% выигравших) 18 (55.56%) Длинные позиции (% выигравших) 19 (42.11%) 
Прибыльные сделки (% от всех) 18 (48.65%) Убыточные сделки (% от всех) 19 (51.35%) 
Самая большая прибыльная сделка 57638.22 убыточная сделка -1489.95 
Средняя прибыльная сделка 9655.98 убыточная сделка -605.92 
Максимальное количество непрерывных выигрышей (прибыль) 7 (165398.65) непрерывных проигрышей (убыток) 6 (-3057.89) 
Максимальная непрерывная прибыль (число выигрышей) 165398.65 (7) непрерывный убыток (число проигрышей) -3077.95 (5) 
Средний непрерывный выигрыш 3 непрерывный проигрыш 2

What would happen if we did put a couple of cool trending indusers in there, eh...

Fibo:
What would happen if you put a couple of cool trend indices in there, eh...

You're trying to catch the bottom or the top - but in reality it's really hard to separate the change in trend direction and the price pullback on the trend.

The system is rather good and I think you will bring it to its logical end, but I still recommend you to try the bi-directional trading scheme (at the start of the cycle) and close the last order by trailing - then it will not be unprofitable. The main thing is not to open this order before the reversal.
In general, just modify the last order by +1 pips so it would not close in minus, because it is this order that generates the main drawdown.

Serg_ASV:
Fibo:
What would happen if we did put a couple of cool trend indices in there, eh...

You're trying to catch the bottom or the top - but in reality it's really hard to separate the change in trend direction and the price pullback on the trend.

The system is rather good and I think you will bring it to its logical end, but I still recommend you to try the bi-directional trading scheme (at the start of the cycle) and close the last order by trailing - then it will not be unprofitable. The main thing is not to open this order before the reversal.
In general, just modify the last order by +1 points so that it is not closing in minus, because it's this order that generates the main drawdown.
Why, you should use a hard stop to break-even + 1 pip? Then the positions will close early and I will not take the movement....

Fibo:
And how - by a hard stop at Breakeven + 1 pip? Then the positions will close early and I will not take the movement....

First define what maximum movement you want to take.... The advisor has a maximum of 14 orders.... You can change the KolOrder parameter to a lower one, and the orders will be closed at takei early, without waiting for the maximum possible orders to open...

Here's the code with some minor corrections... KolOrder became an external parameter... fixed forced closure of all orders - parameter TradeAgainAfterProfit

kharko:
Fibo:
How about a hard stop to breakeven + 1 pip? Then the positions will close early and I won't get any movement....

First decide what maximum movement you want to take.... The advisor has a maximum of 14 orders.... You can change the KolOrder parameter to a smaller one and the orders will close on the take earlier, without waiting for the maximum possible orders to open...
By the way, if I manually change the TP on an open order, will the rest of the orders change their settings by themselves or will I have to change everything? How do I know how strong the market will be? I can only tell this by looking at the charts, and of course every time it will be different.

Fibo:
kharko:
Fibo:
How about a hard stop to breakeven + 1 pip? Then the positions will close early and I won't take the movement....

First decide what maximum movement you want to take.... The advisor has a maximum of 14 orders.... You can change the KolOrder parameter to a lower one, and the orders will be closed by takeaway earlier, without waiting for the maximum possible orders to open...
By the way, if I manually change the TP on an open order, will the rest of the orders change their settings automatically or should I change everything? How do I know how strong the market will be? I can only do that looking at the charts, and of course it will be different every time.
Take has to be set once at order opening ... The EA only monitors the stop loss
Reason: