[ARCHIVE] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 14: April 2012) - page 123

MobileMan:
If it is no secret, do you trade on TA or FA and how do you feel about TA?

jeronimo:
If it is no secret, do you trade on TA or FA and how do you feel about TA?
I have already written many times. I don't believe in TA for a long time. Because no matter how well it works, the price regularly goes against it. Another thing is FA, in which it is very important to interpret everything correctly and there is no error in principle.

As expected, on Friday we will continue to rise to 1.3240, after which we will start the downward epoch.

forte928:
As expected on Friday we will continue to rise to 1.3240 after which we will start the downward epoch...
so an epoch))))

rigc:
so epoch))))

epoch translates as period...)))

I still think that the fall will start literally from the current level - that is, somewhere around 1.3216-1.3220. And I think it will continue around the level of 1.3160-1.3140. Here:

On the Ishimoku the picture is not clear yet - the chinkou line has broken the price from the bottom up - kind of a sign of going up, but that will be on the condition that we hold above the 1.3190 level - about that:

herzogtier:

I still think the fall will start literally from the current level - that is somewhere around 1.3216-1.3220. And I think it will continue around the level of 1.3160-1.3140. Here:

On the Ishimoku the picture is not clear yet - the chinkou line has broken the price from the bottom up - sort of a sign of going up, but that will be on the condition that we hold above the level of 1.3190 - about that:

Already the gap is almost at this level. As I wrote on Friday that because of Sunday's election - we will fall

hello. do you guys think hep's gonna close??? i read once that Mostly. the gepi closes on the same day.

forte928:
As expected on Friday we will continue to rise to 1.3240 after which we will start the downward epoch...
that we won't even reach the upper limit of the wedge?

a fairy tale for a day...

Reason: