MQL4 vs MQL5 - page 2

vladds:

What about brokerages? How many brokers work with mt5?

You can google it=) already looked, it is not a criterion. i got a more accurate answer fromMoneyJinn this is the specifics, gentlemen of the forum.

Roman.:
Have you tried drinking at weekends?

Roman! It's not good to get drunk in the morning! (though it might not be morning in Siberia)

jelizavettka:

Roman! Drinking in the morning is no good! (although in Siberia it might not be morning any more).

It's 3:54 p.m. I'm just kidding - I should have put it in quotes... :-)

On the subject - replied.

Not going to MQL5. Only if I'm really pressed for time. I've already moved to C++ with things.

Unfortunately, there are some strategies that cannot be implemented on MT5. Or it may be implemented, but it will be inefficient.

Multidirectional positions for one instrument are banned only in the USA. I think it's premature to make a fuss over them on MT5.

Better to open a "MT5 has a short life left" thread)

OnGoing:
Better start a "MT5 has a short life to live" thread)
LuckyRovki with a smart takeout to profit - RULE!!! :-)

orb:

Good day! I would like to get an expert opinion....

Could you please advise on the level of MQL5? Is it worth upgrading from MQL4 to MQL5?

It's at a very good level, so there is nothing to be afraid of.

The functionality is constantly growing. You can see the list of changes in MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal builds.

Roman.:
Have you tried drinking on the weekends?

!) Yes, it's an argument!

Seriously... That's the way it is. But that's personally mine. I won't even think about something that doesn't exist in real life. Paid services by enthusiasts for enthusiasts is not my thing. On the other have.

Five is not there yet. And that's it.

===

Why would I want another kitchen project - yes! - until you're on the market - yes! - Until you go to the stock exchange - please. Whatever you have there. And I like what you have there.
But!
I won't lift a finger to even try to write code there.

Svinozavr:

Why would I want another kitchen project - yes! - for the time being! - Until you're on the stock exchange, please. Whatever you've got there. And I like what you've got there.
BUT!
I won't lift a finger to even try to write code there.

It's a very good idea, imho. Access to Russian platforms through some popular broker could change everything radically...

Azzx:
A very good idea, imho. Entering the Russian market via some popular broker could change things dramatically...
What's a popular broker got to do with it? Do you have any idea what it means to be in the market? What do brokers have to do with it? Five has problems on another level. I hope it's resolved. However, I hope so for ... I can't remember how long - I'll have to look at the time of registration...
Reason: