[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 128

FAQ:
No, you can write and draw only in your window, unless you use WinAPI, but I think this method will not work for you.

Thank you! It's a pity, as the EA is on a minute and the indicators are on other TFs, and the general situation is better observed on higher TFs!

And I`m hearing VINAPI for the first time! How and what is it?

I googled it: WinAPI - How do I look there? It is a big guide!

orb:

Error 130 is coming up. Read the help, don't understand what the error is...

See signs at SL,TP:

if ((l==true)&&(proves==true)) OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,lot,Bid,slippage,Ask-SL*Point,TP*Point+Ask,0,0,0,Green);

if(SL<=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_STOPLEVEL)){SL=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_STOPLEVEL)+1;}
It is the same for TR

orb:

Error 130 is coming up. Read the help, don't understand what the error is...

In Sel change the signs and normalise all calculations with prices.

FAQ:
Something like that, check spelling, I wrote it right in the browser.
Almost working! Shows the opening in the right place, error 130 pops up. I'll read it again..., these TP and SL have to be dealt with.

FAQ:
Something like that, check spelling, I was writing directly in the browser.
Thanks!)

FAQ:
Same for TR

Like this? If so, still error 130 =(

if ((l==true)&&(proves==true)) OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,lot,Bid,slippage,Ask-SL*Point,TP*Point+Ask,0,0,0,Green);
             if(SL<=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_STOPLEVEL)){SL=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_STOPLEVEL)+1;}
             if(TP<=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_STOPLEVEL)){TP=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_STOPLEVEL)+1;}

if ((l==true)&&(proves==true)) OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,lot,Ask,slippage,Bid-SL*Point,Bid+TP*Point,0,0,0,Red);
           if(TP<=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_STOPLEVEL)){TP=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_STOPLEVEL)+1;}

Roll:

What am I talking about?
I don't get it...

a stop loss check should be carried out before an order is placed

And don't forget the normalisation of all prices