[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 125

smshev:
Not necessarily. Sometimes the terminal crashes (the window disappears) but the process remains and you can only finish it off

Hmm, well, or this... But I ran this owl for myself and everything is OK, nothing "disappears" anywhere, orders are opened, in general it behaves like an EA)

evillive:
So it looks like a similar program to TrayIT! is messing around, go into the settings and remove the terminal from the hidden ones ))))

Yeah. Right. There's a folder and a button, and if I have to, I'll take it out of sight. All right, I'll figure it out. I'm sorry, it's just so amazing. That's the result!!!

evillive:

Hmm, well, or this... But I have run this owl on me and everything is fine, nothing "disappears" anywhere, orders open, in general behaves like an EA )

Thank you, thank you very much, it is interesting! It means my computer is glitchy!

Dimka-novitsek:

Thank you, thank you very much, interesting! So my computer is glitchy!
Have you tried "rebooting" it? ))

Hi all! Folks, can anyone have seen on the net, need a Parabolic SAR indicator that can be overlaid on other induks? or who can be approached to create one... thanks in advance

smshev:
Have you tried "rebooting" it? ))

- What? I'm sorry, I don't understand.

Dimka-novitsek:

- What? I'm sorry, I don't understand.
the software likes to be rebooted more often ))

Afternoon )))) I wrote my first EA but it turned out to be problematic))))))) This EA puts only sell orders, although the buy conditions are very simple and it seems not to see them.

if (ZZ2< pp1 ) { OpenPosition ("", OP_BUY, Lots_New,SLB,TPB, mn);}

if (pp1 < ZZ2) {OpenPosition("", OP_SELL, Lots_New, SLS,TPS, mn);}

If someone could take a look at the code, I would be very grateful)))

Files:

PS: Well, if you want to add trailing stop and take profit, it would be nice to have a trailing stop and take profit.(I tried to set it) when SL or TP triggered the EA should continue to work correctly in TS (open and close orders by stochastic, open order should be only one)
Thanks a lot in advance.

PS. and if you wish it would be nice to add trailing stop and zero loss=)

Files:
2.mq4  10 kb

Lisi4ka330:

Good afternoon ))) I wrote my first EA but it turned out to be problematic))))))) This EA puts only sell orders although the buy condition is the easiest and it seems not to see them.

if (ZZ2< pp1 ) { OpenPosition ("", OP_BUY, Lots_New,SLB,TPB, mn);}

if (pp1 < ZZ2) {OpenPosition("", OP_SELL, Lots_New, SLS,TPS, mn);}

If someone could take a look at the code, I would be very grateful)))

At a cursory glance everything is OK... how is it with lot calculation, does it pass (I understand there should be a message to the log) ? Try a fixed one for starters .

And in general, check like this the execution of the trading condition:

Print(DoubleToStr(pp1,Digits));
Print(DoubleToStr(ZZ2,Digits));

if (ZZ2< pp1 )
    {OpenPosition ("", OP_BUY, Lots_New,SLB ,TPB , mn);}

if (pp1 < ZZ2)
    {OpenPosition("", OP_SELL, Lots_New, SLS,TPS , mn);}
Reason: