MT4 doesn't have long to live - page 29

Renat:

Stop insinuating that MT5 trading is unreliable. Give clear evidence of the execution problem, please. But without loki.

This is a hard proof with description of conditions, calculations, logs and reports.

You get shat on so often with locs that you see things that aren't there. There is no hint of MT5 trading being unreliable. I will only repeat the link to the post.

Please prove the statement about inaccuracy of the MT5 tester. Of course, again - a stark proof to make everyone shudder at the smallest detail.

I'm sure we'll have a lot of fun.

The point here is correct, not a hint, exactly a statement that the MT5 tester is inaccurate. I have a break in trading, so I'm ready to have some fun, just decide where to do it, in this thread or another one? Or maybe open a new one, so the fun doesn't get lost?

-Aleksey-:

http://digit.ru/business/20110519/382103344.html

I want to, as years of experience of dominant positions are far more valuable than a timid attempt to overtake.

I could be wrong, but their dominance (exactly where mass sales in units are going) has remained in the $30-70 zone of Symbian phones. You can really beat everyone there by a grand, even losing 8% a year.

Anyway, as I'm not a mobile industry analyst, I won't argue strenuously.

hrenfx:

That's a good point here, not a hint, it's a statement that the MT5 tester is inaccurate. I'm taking a break from trading, so I'm ready to have some fun, just decide where to do it, in this thread or another? Or maybe open a new one, so the fun doesn't get lost?
I suggest that for such an important matter, it would be better to open a nice new branch and move the discussion there.

Renat: Let's wish Avtovaz would not bend and keep selling the classic NIVA.

You're wrong, of all the ugliness that produces Avtovaz, Niva VAZ 2131 http://tltcar.ru/img/models/2131/large/3.jpg only worth looking at, on our off-road and disgusting gasoline is the only form of transport for many organizations that run autonomous equipment outside large settlements, tested in practice Niva passes where the sit down zabugorny jeep, with the terrible quality of domestic cars and good maintenance Niva perfectly sucks 250-280 km

Renat:
I suggest that for such an important cause, it would be better to open up a nice new branch and move the discussion there.
I agree, you have the organisational part - a nice branch with the right moves. Mine is constructive criticism.

hrenfx:
I agree, you have the organisational part - a nice branch with the right moves. Mine is constructive criticism.
What kind of moves? ))) Create a branch and describe the problem about inaccuracies in the tester. It is interesting to know on whose side the problem is.

Renat:

There is a big mistake to think that professionals are those who use "trading api". They are not.

Having access to many api (especially FIX versions), I can assert that the level of these api compared to MQL4 and especially MQL5 lags hundreds of times behind because of its extreme poverty and complete lack of infrastructural support.

Unfortunately, ordinary traders having access to the infrastructure of MQL4/MQL5 level, naively think that "it's nothing, but real professionals have it much cooler! In reality, the "professionals" are so bad from a technical point of view that people are shocked by the collapse of their dreams.

that is where you are wrong. A man cannot always be right about everything.... back in 2006 you were told what you need from the terminal, what traders are waiting for..... but it's still there. In some respects MT5 is worse than MT4, not to mention the competition ...

But nothing you will understand with time. You know, time is a very good judge. Do not have illusions for yourself and do not create them for others - comparing yourself with Appel. Appel has proved its decisions by the number of sales of its product... Can you brag about how many copies of MT5 you have sold?

Z.I. I think your words, "soon programmers will start working for food ... "

hrenfx:

Create the branch yourself - it's not an admin function.

Play on the soul strings of traders - name it so that no one can get through :)

Renat:

Create a thread yourself - it's not an admin function.

Play on the traders' soul strings - name it so no one can get through :)

No, I will not do that. Your idea is to open a new thread and hear there constructive criticism of the MT5 tester. More specifically, where it will be shown that the MT5 tester is inaccurate. So open a branch with an appropriate name for your idea of impending fun. If you don't, I simply won't cite evidence of the existence of inaccuracies in the MT5 tester. That would be silence on both your part and mine. It's up to you to decide.

Renat:

vs

hrenfx:
I'm for hrenfx... )
Reason: