Bitcoin miner - page 152

Marat Zeidaliyev:

there is a resistance where the bit will immediately fall to half of its value after that

it's close to that level ~70-75k

correction by 50%, then you have to buy at ~35k

this is the law of the market and one has to use it instead of relying on the brainwashed crowd that wants to get to 500k)

How does he get resistance there if he hasn't been there?

prostotrader:

Forget about NiceHash like a bad dream...

Everything is done to keep the crypto in their possession.

Now, it's clear for sure that no one robbed them in December.

Other services will also have small transfers to external wallets below the minimum deposit threshold. It is this technical question that interests me. On the example ofNiceHash, because you have worked with it.

When there is a scam or theft on storage services, it is very unfortunate.

This is the Traidsatoshi exchange, March 1, 2020, bitcoin value ~9000.

It's all gone into oblivion.

---

So there are some problems with bitcoin storage, one day the service is good and the next day a "404" page

Marat Zeidaliyev:

Where is the best place to store bitcoin securely can you suggest, are there special e-wallets?

Or is it better to store bitcoins on physical media?

It is definitely better to store bitcoins in a physical one. The right one, and secure and without unauthorised access. And do not forget the passwords. Electronic ones, for trading on exchanges and for settlements only. We don't carry a card to the bakery with a million dollars in it.)

Igor Makanu:

I love reading RBC, the article is old, but guessed the prediction

https://www.rbc.ru/crypto/news/5a5f690e9a7947101b7ed853

interesting figures, they say that a total of 21 mln BTC may be mined, let's assume 17 mln BTC have already been mined.

U.S. GDP 20 trillion dollars, Chinese GDP 13 trillion dollars, world GDP about 80 trillion dollars,

If we calculate the current exchange rate of $ 56,000 per BTC, the total value of mined BTC $ 56,000 * 17,000,000 = $ 952 trillion

i.e. now in BTC we have a 12 year global GDP, 73 year GDP of China ? - or am I in the wrong order ?

Slightly yes.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

When there is a scam or theft on storage services, it is very unfortunate.

This is the Traidsatoshi exchange, March 1, 2020, bitcoin value ~9000.

It's all gone into oblivion.

---

So there are some problems with bitcoin storage, one day the service is good and the next day it's a 404 page.

It was good money.

and it went into someone else's wallet.

I guess so if it's a scam.

Marat Zeidaliyev:

there is a resistance where the bit will immediately fall to half of its value after that

it's close to that level ~70-75k

correction by 50%, then you have to buy at ~35k

this is the law of the market and one has to use it and not be led by the crowd which dreams to get to 500k)

I'm waiting for 70-77 there as well to get out. But you can't do that in the market, you have to tell everyone that the ceiling is 500, someone has to buy the last one. And if you tell everyone that 70 is the ceiling, you won't even get to 50. So shh... Buy more actively)

Maxim Romanov:
Also there waiting for 70-77 to come out. But you can't do that in the market, you have to tell everyone that the ceiling is at 500, someone has to buy the last one. And if you tell everyone that 70 is the ceiling, you won't even get to 50. So shh... Buy more actively)

There is a lot of external. If china and usa pass, then the emotional threshold is right up to 80, but the opposing lobby is not fiat not up to the mark. no difference 100k or 4k is firm in the calculations, but buying at 80 and settling for 4 is at least offensive))))

prostotrader:

Forget about NiceHash like a bad dream...

Everything is done to keep the crypto in their possession.

Now, it's clear for sure that no one robbed them in December.

How, they got robbed again?!

I remember them giving back what they stole for 3 kopecks back in 2017))

Aleksey Mavrin:

What, were they robbed again?!

I remember from 2017 they were returning stolen goods for 3 kopecks each))

I meant 2017, when I was mining myself.

There was a lot of debate back then about whether they robbed themselves or really robbed them.

Now, it is clear that they did it themselves...