[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 138

I can't get past the outrage. It makes me want to get involved!
Question to ask. If average (by clinic) TR=100 points (let's assume, never mind), what is the average SL?

DmitriyN:
Question to ask. If the average (by clinic) TR=100 points (let's assume, whatever), what is the average SL?
250. No comment. But I prefer beer more%)

snail09_1:
250. No comment.

DmitriyN:
Question to ask. If average (by clinic) TR=100 points (let's assume, never mind), what is the average SL?

Sta2066:
Why do you think so?

strangerr:

I don't think at all, I don't guess, what I see is what I sing, only Tantrik, aka Ishim))), for some reason he always gives me the word "forecast" )))))))

how will it go next on D1 ? (You can not predict can lay bricks))))

Actually, it feels like it's going to go up, doesn't it? Not out of the question. But, you cannot trade up, the rule is the rule - look at order balances.

DmitriyN:
Why do you think so?

If 20-30 knocks you down, it means you're either early or you're wrong. In the first case you'll get yours, in the second you won't lose.

In general, everyone has his own method. I start with p100, just in case. Then if I don't close without waiting for the stop, or really after 2 hours I put 20-30. If I was going to hold it for a week I would put 180. I guess I could go as high as 250.

Sta2066:
Yes, everyone has their own methodology, which is why I never criticise anyone for their predictions. Everyone gets their own little slice of the market (or loses). In the case of average SL and TP it's more trivial - they are roughly equal. What does it give? A very small piece of understanding of the market.

DmitriyN:
Question to ask. If the average (by clinic) TR=100 points (let's assume, whatever), what is the average SL?

The ratio should be at least 1 to 2.
Reason: