FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 284

Kondratiev_A_A:

))))) should have gotten off the fence today after all

I had to))))) I've got the norms....

we can rest))))

As I said, resistance has become support, I wonder if gold and oil went down against the dollar in sync, how will this affect the eu?

It's an old line.

I need 3255, man.

We'll wait.

Some are afraid, others don't resist.

"There's not enough of the real rioters, so there weren't any leaders."

I like this fellow:)

Eugene Romanov http://www.market-pulse.ru

You could say what's new in the world, but the Dow Jones feed is galloping around with some dorky reuters that wasn't even needed for nothing. If this keeps up, I don't even know of a decent alternative yet. The capacity of the Dow news terminal is limited, and it used to go in there an hour or two ago in a scroll, now it repeats the same bullshit at breakneck speed, and it's impossible to read immediately, nor copy to read later. Yuck, skipped over the register before I even noticed. And sitting around and doing nothing but concentrating on catching the news before it rushes away irretrievably - I have better things to do. Things are bad, nothing's happening, the dhow's ribbon is being gassed. My strength is gone. The world is changing, but so far for the worse. Thomson-Reuters, their professional terminal, used to be good. But what I see in the dhow feed is not even necessary for nothing, it's pestilence simply. This is - Ihave no words, just epithets.It's an outrage. It's done on purpose to hurt us. So we don't see the news, so we don't hear the rumors. No idea yet where to run, where to get an alternative. We have to think. Together.

Thank you, positif.

Light and lucid.

OlegTs:

I like this fellow:)

Evgeny Romanov28.03.2012 - 16:24

And if not a carrie, then who? There are many options, for example, Kirdyk Petrovich. But we are not considering, with your permission, orthodox options just yet. I wonder if sterling will hold, say, above 1.59, or if it will roll all the way down to Vorkuta. There's a dream current, it's a divergent masd to buy British pound sterling from the 1.5860-40 price. So let it, sterling, let it roll sausage for now. It's not getting in the way. It's the euro that needs sorting out. Once I showed you the daily growth of gbp-jpy cross, to put it mildly. It's trending 17 yen higher, after LTRO1-2. (My youtube channel is romanofforex). There's a carry trade, it smells like a trend there, a mermaid is hanging on the branches. Wow, how fortunate for the Japanese in Europe, I mean this very LTRO. How they used the excess liquidity in Europe to turn the Japanese Yen northwards, by means of the major Yen crosses against the Europeans. I'll tell you, it's not just new MoF/BoJ policy techniques, it's unequivocally LTRO. And when you consider that the Japanese, Chinese, and other Asians are very willing to buy European bonds, the whole picture will play out in bright, harmonious colours. For a long time, the game is on, and the curry rules the ball. Hence the general mood in the fund, the S&P500 is high there, the Nasdaq Composite is generally above 3K, I see that for the first time, I repeat. It works harmoniously, and the EUR is not willing to go down, under 1,33. I, by the way, have already liquidated the shorts on the eu, I don't want you to tell me - here's another great blind. Homer, Milton, Panikovsky and Romanov. No, I see that it does not want to fall. Buying is also a bit early, my scenarios of expecting the eu at 1.3250 give or take may still work. Yes, with diversions. Yes, with giblets. That's where we need to trade. And today? As you can see. No boo, no moo, no coo-coo. Ah yes, has Berdanka decided to do QE again on our heads? However, QE is again a fragment in favour of carry trade, and not a weak one. Let the dollar fund and the yen fund even more. Yoo-hoo, and a bottle of rum. And who hasn't seen my Sunday video about the cross, roughly speaking the yen (to put it mildly, the pound-yen, heh), so I paid pronounced surprise attention to the German bond phenomenon there. Just think about it: the yields of the 10-year US 10-years are around 2.30%, the UK ones are well above two percentage points too, and remain so. But the German ones stuck their noses out above 2.00% and promptly deflated again. This is a powerful factor in favour of the Euro. It's a factor that shows who the safe haven asset is real. I repeat - a strange, surprising, delightful skew, but it is in favour of the euro. It seems that some smart guys will have to wait a long time for 1.28. It seems, with pictures like this, one should wait for 1.38. For starters. Well, as I am writing this, the pound is already at 1.59.

bought!

For what reason?

There's only closure.

Dersu:
What are the considerations?

Bolinger satellites plus trendlines at the top and bottom!

if anyone is interested. I just bought at 1.3275. I put my TP at 1.3350 for now. SL at 1.3250
Reason: