FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 277

OlegTs:
If the program is terminated incorrectly, everything that was done during the last session disappears, and if you click on the cross, the status is recorded
I've had this happen before - no last action, but the graphs are gone - I thought it was someone else's trick - probably a glitch in the terminal

Selim a little bit.

Signals are not bad.

Half an hour to fix it.

Unless there's an inter.

Thank you all for your help!

sergeev:

there's a folder called deleted. there's all sorts of stuff in there, you can poke around

maybe here too, tell me how to move them to the terminal from the deleted folder ????

Tantrik:
I thought it was someone else's trick - probably glitches in the terminal
For me the last straw was when not only indicators but all of the currency pairs charts disappeared and 50 Euro/Dollar charts appeared (small windows one-to-one)

Tantrik:
I have no indicators apart from the balance script, now I will make a new markup for all pairs! - then copy the entire MT4 terminal to a new folder (I'll call it a reserve) and that's it? and if I lose it, will I open the terminal? and how will the passwords be copied?
Only MetaTrader 4\profiles and MetaTrader 4\templates

margaret:
The last straw for me was when not only the indicators disappeared but also all the currency pair charts I had and I got 50 pieces of naked EUR/USD charts (small one-to-one windows)
I also got 6 standard small windows with standard templates that are used in the terminal - I think this is a special opportunity to fail!

Tantrik:

maybe here too, tell me how to move them to the terminal from the deleted folder ????

try this

Tantrik:

These are tpl files. i.e. templates for chart settings. search among them for yours. maybe even sort by date and currency

Tantric try selecting the Default profile
Reason: