FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 282

Tantrik:
YES

here, i came across a discussion once and downloaded it for my collection

there are 4 different "systems" in the archive. one of them seems to work. i just can't remember now which one ))

h t t p : / / depositfiles.com/files/101k8mfze

smshev -- you put the turkey in here...you can't scrounge around the back alleys...

lotos7:
smshev -- put the turkey here... I can't scrounge around the gutter...

I'll put it in the "CodeBase" properly, not on the forum. It's just that the "native" thread there is more convenient to send intermediate versions there for testing, while this thread is filled with off-topic crap )) it's been like 5 pages without a single forecast on the subject

Something will

smshev:

I'll put it in CodeBase properly, not on the forum. it's just that its "native" thread. it's more convenient to send intermediate versions there for testing, and this thread is full of offtops ))) it's like 5 pages without a single forecast on the subject

Well, give the forecasts then, and these copies lying on resources will not work (the more so there are many accounts) one scheme only woah. (The scheme remains, in general, one expert left, maybe it's time to send a genie to search for )

Tantrik:
i don't know how to do it. i don't know if i'll do it, i'll just have to do it myself. i don't know if i'll do it alone... i'll just have to do it myself... i don't know if i'll do it alone... i'll just have to do it myself.

I don't do predictions. it's not a good thing. though i might learn it someday.

i can code. but i try not to trade with my hands anymore))

On Wednesday, 28 March, it was reported that the Russian Finance Ministry is preparing a draft to regulate the Forex market in Russia. It will take two weeks, RBC reported, citing Deputy Finance Minister Alexey Savatyugin.

rigc:
On Wednesday, 28 March, it was reported that the Russian Finance Ministry is preparing a project to regulate the Forex market in Russia. It will take two weeks, RBC reports, citing Deputy Finance Minister Alexei Savatyugin.

and how does this threaten ordinary private citizens like us???

andreika:

and what does this mean for ordinary private citizens like us???

Anything they put on DCs, they will put on us - they will increase the spread. personal opinion :)

wmlab:
Anything they pin on DCs, they'll outweigh on us - raise the spread. personal opinion :)

at least it won't be good. that's a fact.

Reason: