Engineer Garin's Paraboloid - page 15

sand: Ah, it's good for you gentlemen, drinking beer...
Are you in the middle of a working day?

Shas, back to terms and definitions...

Mathemat:
Are you in the middle of a working day?

Not anymore, it's winding down.

Well, it's the same centrifugal force.

tara: Well, it's the same centrifugal force.

So... is the gravitational force real to you? Yes.

Then why are you talking about unreality of centrifugal force - if you cannot distinguish it from gravitational one anyway (locally)?

Mathemat:

Well... is gravity real to you? Yes.

So why are you talking about centrifugal unreality - if you can't distinguish it from gravitational anyway (locally)?

Alexei, the gravitational force is centripetal.

If you mean "power in the lift", I won't highlight any. If I'm still alive, I'll compare at least two factors.

tara: Alexei, the gravitational force is centripetal.

It's nothing like that. It's just that the space you're in is spinning so fast around the Earth. That's why you're "attracted" to the "Earth's core". You are separated from the "core" by a thin shell (lithosphere) on which you live. And the core is stationary, naturally, and weighs nothing. There is no gravity.

The constant g at different places on the Earth's surface is, purely subjectively, indistinguishable to you. And you yourself exist only in a small vicinity of the Earth...

Dima, join in. The rate at which your post was deleted was high, but I had time to notice it.

A dork about the structure of the solar system.

http://www.nevimaman.ru/index.php?page=86&PHPSESSID=60a6cfaf10ed49e9a5aeda090499cbd6

The deception about centrifugal forces inevitably led scientists to another worldview deception, namely, about the structure of the universe and, in particular, about the structure of the solar system.
This deception has led to the most tragic consequences for man - the life of his consciousness in an imaginary, virtual, unreal world.
There is a legend about an apple which fell on Newton's head, after which he allegedly invented the law of universal gravitation.
His invention is that Newton "from a torch" introduced the dogma about the existence of forces of mutual attraction of bodies at ANY SPACE between them.
That is, the statement that the Earth and other planets are attracted by the Sun and that the Moon is attracted by the Earth is nothing but a Newtonian invention, without any evidence.
The law of universal gravitation is a hoax!

/* Corrected the link - Vinin */

I've taken down the whole argument with my namesake(tara). It's of no interest to anyone but both of us, and it's an off-topic here.
Reason: