[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 768

Have you looked at what it can do in the EA body?

solar:

I think it's time for the EA salesmen to start dumping

No, it's just another bidding war!

yosuf:
Aren't you tired of doing manual work when everything is already automated? https://forum.mql4.com/ru/38834/page363. Tripling the depo on minutes in 2 months, not enough?

But you should gain at least 100%! I cannot trust the entire deposit to any Expert Advisor! IMHO!

My turkey is volatility decline, and quite broadly

DhP:

Open a PAMM, start one, people will look at the work of an advisor and maybe they will invest the coveted hundreds of thousands of quid.

Get rich and build a hydroelectric plant.

How to do it?

vladds:

Not enough! You need at least 100% a week. And I cannot trust the entire deposit to any Expert Advisor! IMHO!
This kind of interest is unthinkable for Forex, such an Expert Advisor will definitely and unexpectedly sell out.

yosuf:
How to do this?
Read the details on the websites of the DCs. (Alpari, Broco)

snail09:
My turkey - volatility decline, quite broadly
I don't understand where this is going with "lower volatility, and quite broadly"?

Can I cut to the chase? Euro on H1 in flat, another narrowing of the channel and drawing a triangle (until tomorrow). Toosca...

Sultonov_nz1.mq4
Sultonov_ncn.mq4

Yusuf! Downloaded the two files are indicators yes? Do you have owls on the branch?

Reason: